AEVI announces Nelson Holzner as AEVI CEO
Paderborn, 02/05/17 – Today AEVI announced the appointment of Nelson Holzner as AEVI chief executive officer (CEO) as of May 1, 2017. In his new role, Nelson will leverage his vast knowledge of the payments and start-up landscape to grow AEVI and take the company to the next level.
Holzner joins AEVI with a proven track record in the Fintech industry having spent the last eight years building and growing his own company, a market-leading payment provider. Before that he served Cerberus Capital Management as Vice President Private Equity.
“AEVI is one of the most exciting companies in Fintech, has an amazing trajectory and is set to revolutionize payments around the world. With revenues of about €80 million last year, AEVI is certainly one of the largest Fintech businesses in Europe.” said Nelson. “I am very excited about the opportunity to scale AEVI further and to build a global market leader in payments together with the team.”
Dr. Jürgen Wunram, Senior Vice President and COO at Diebold Nixdorf, the parent company of AEVI, said: “We are delighted to welcome Nelson and are confident that he will grow our AEVI business. His vast experience scaling a similar Fintech company will prove invaluable as AEVI continues its expansion over the coming years.”
The appointment of Holzner allows Reinhard Rabenstein, who has acted as Managing Director of AEVI since its carve-out, to fully concentrate on his role as Chief Technology Officer, Solutions, at Diebold Nixdorf. In addition, Rabenstein is appointed Chairman of the AEVI Advisory Board.
Other POS News:
- Displaydata Opens New U.S. Support Center in Atlanta
- Mastercard Incorporated First-Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- Visa and ACTIVE Network Form Multi-Year Strategic Alliance
- Retail and E-commerce Innovation at GS1 Connect 2017
- SICOM Rolls Out its Drive-Thru Director to a Leading Quick Service Restaurant Chain in Europe
- First Data and Flywire Sign Strategic Agreement for International Payments
- Aptos Announces New Episode of Award-Winning Commerce of Caring Podcast