Aevi Appoints Mike Camerling As Managing Director To Head Company’s Growth
PADERBORN, Germany, November 6, 2017 – Mike Camerling, AEVI’s former Director Marketplace, has been appointed President and Managing Director AEVI taking leadership of AEVI with immediate effect.
“Nelson Holzner has decided to leave the company to pursue an external opportunity and we wish him well with his new venture”, explains Reinhard Rabenstein, Chief Technology Officer Solutions, Diebold Nixdorf and Chairman of the AEVI Advisory Board. “We thank Nelson for his contributions and look forward to Mike leading our next exciting growth phase.”
Combining a wealth of experience in both retail and payments, Mike is keen to get going in his new role. “AEVI has developed fantastic propositions for acquirers globally. We now have to focus on helping customers to determine and implement their new strategy, using value-added apps and services and upgrading their payments infrastructure. It is an exciting new world and I could not wish for a better team to support this” says Mike Camerling, President and Managing Director at AEVI.
AEVI’s vision is a truly open ecosystem where banks and acquirers can choose any combination of value added apps, services and payment solutions suitable for their customers without being locked into a single vendor or device. Allowing for a new, more granular, approach to the merchant base through tailored services, will drive innovation and improve the loyalty and stickiness between the bank and their merchants.
During recent months AEVI has announced key global partnerships and established a strong presence in the Americas.
Other Point of Sale News:
- High inflation than strong volumes will drive Christmas spend this year
- June20 Launches New Converge Platform to Revolutionize Consumer Retail Experience
- Mastercard Adds Former CIA Deputy Director as Senior Advisor
- Eight Teams Named Semi-Finalists for NRF Foundation’s 2018 Student Challenge
- Retail Jobs Decline in October as Hurricanes Continue to Skew Numbers
- Mastercard Adds Former CIA Deputy Director as Senior Advisor | Global Hub
- Gift Cards Market Forecast, 2016-2023
- Rambus Collaborates with Samsung Canada and Interac to Help Deliver Samsung Pay in Canada
- Acquisition Creates Thermal Receipt Industry Leader
- Retailers Welcome Tax Bill,Call Tax Reform by Christmas ‘Perfect Present’ for U.S. Economy
- Three-Quarters Of Americans Concerned About Identity Theft During Holiday Shopping Season
- Retailers Ask Supreme Court to Take Up Online Sales Tax Case and Recognize
- eCommerce Draws Consumers and Investors in Automotive Aftermarket