20/20 Grocery™ to Accelerate Data-Driven Strategies for Supermarkets and Grocers
MOUNT LAUREL, N.J., Nov. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Agilence, Inc., the leader in cloud-based data analytics for store performance and loss prevention, today announced software designed to support the specific needs of supermarkets and grocers with the release of 20/20 Grocery™.
Built on the foundation of Agilence’s industry leading 20/20 Data Analytics™ platform, 20/20 Grocery was designed with input from grocers who are part of the Agilence Customer Community. Along with a need to meet the specific challenges faced by grocers, there was also a need for a broader operational reporting solution that can help stores improve their performance and efficiencies. With 20/20 Grocery, every user from C-level executives to store managers is given the freedom to be a power user, gaining insights into business information, operational improvements, and loss events.
“Grocery stores have challenges unlike those in any other space,” said Derek M. Rodner, VP of Product Strategy, Agilence, Inc. “Grocery chains have very high transaction volumes and larger baskets than any other retail segment. The business challenges associated with weekly promotions, couponing and the adherence to strict government regulations help open the door to the infinite number of ways where analytics can assist in the streamlining of operations and ultimately improve profitability.”
20/20 Grocery is part of the 20/20 Data Analytics™ platform, which currently includes 20/20 Retail™ for chain retailers, 20/20 F&B™ for restaurant operators, and 20/20 Rx™ for pharmacies. Each represents a comprehensive solution that includes advanced analytics, multi-dimensional reporting, predictive modeling, and prescriptive alerts.
Key 20/20 Grocery Modules include:
- Direct Store Delivery: Keep a closer eye on your vendors, identify and eliminate vendor fraud, optimize product allocation, and improve service levels
- Inventory Shrink: Improve inventory turns, predict emerging shrink pockets, and isolate and correct the root causes of unknown shrink
- Financial Performance: Monitor and improve store performance directly related to store controllables, identify financial fraud patterns, and improve cash flow and profitability
- Security: Visual verification of suspected fraud, easy monitoring of employee access, and efficient collection of evidential support for civil recovery and prosecution
“Grocers have always been at the core of our customer community. As the data they collect has continued to grow and evolve, it became very clear that they needed a product of their own to address the unique business challenges they face,” said Russ Hawkins, President & CEO, Agilence, Inc. “For 20/20 Grocery, we worked closely with our current customers to build an application that would allow grocers to improve store performance while reducing losses, ultimately allowing them to improve efficiency and profits.”
Agilence, Inc. is the industry leader in data analytics and reporting solutions for retail and food and beverage organizations. Agilence develops the 20/20 Data Analytics™ platform, which includes 20/20 Retail™, 20/20 Grocery™, 20/20 F&B™, and 20/20 Rx™, four highly flexible and powerful cloud-based reporting solutions. 20/20 provides organizations with a complete view of their business, empowering them to make informed decisions faster, to increase efficiency and improve store performance across the enterprise. Agilence, Inc. is headquartered in Mount Laurel, NJ. To learn more about Agilence, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 856-366-1200.
Other Point of Sale News:
- October Retail Sales Up 4.3 Percent Over Last Year
- Star Micronics Announces First Apple AirPrint POS Printer
- Toshiba America Business Solutions Acquires Electro Imaging Systems, Inc.
- Zebra Shopper Survey shows 1/2 of Shoppers Better Connected than Retail Associates
- Looming Christmas Crisis Sparks Retail Delivery Innovation
- MOBI724 Announces Processing of Card-Linked Transactions Through Visa Offers Platform
- Retail Control Systems Partners With Outbound Software For NCR Counterpoint Ticketing
- Partnership Between Netsurion and Lucas Systems Provides Retailers with IT Security
- GSP COO Kevin Farley to Speak at Outlook Conference
- Burroughs Joins Withdraw Cash Wednesday Campaign as Silver Sponsor