alphabroder Enhances Its Digital Commerce Experience With GroupBy’s Technology
AUSTIN, TX – January 24, 2018 – GroupBy Inc., a leading provider of relevancy-focused eCommerce solutions and one of Canada’s fastest growing technology companies, today announced thatalphabroder has signed a multi-year agreement with the company to power site search and enhance the overall digital experience at alphabroder.com for its customers.
alphabroder selected GroupBy’s Searchandiser platform to drive an improved experience across the customer journey. The cloud-based Searchandiser solution enables any online retailer to augment their existing legacy systems, including amplified search result relevancy with a fusion of machine-learning and hand-curation merchandising capabilities.
“It became evident that the technology and tooling GroupBy brings to alphabroder will drive a greater site experience for all of our customers,” said David Clifton, Chief Marketing Officer, alphabroder. “Our goal at alphabroder is to be the premier destination for promotional products. Continuing to improve our overall customer experience is essential to fulfilling that mission.”
“At GroupBy, we are proud to bring an advanced approach to the market by providing online retailers with a seamless way to replace their legacy systems with a powerful solution rooted in data enrichment, intelligent search and that focuses on improving the consumer experience across the entire journey,” said Roland Gossage, Chief Executive Officer, GroupBy Inc. “On behalf of our team, we are thrilled to welcome alphabroder to our roster of clients.”
Founded in 1919, alphabroder is North America’s largest distributor of trade, private label and retail apparel brands and merchandise to the promotional products marketplace. alphabroder offers more than 40 brands including a broad selection of retail and trade brands from Under Armour, Bella + Canvas, Next Level, Threadfast, adidas, Columbia, Marmot, Gildan, Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, and many others as well as sourcing our own Private Brands. https://www.alphabroder.com/
About GroupBy Inc.
GroupBy Inc. transforms the way retailers interact with their consumers online through data-driven commerce, media, and knowledge management software solutions. The company supports the online retail efforts of many of the world’s leading online retailers by driving more targeted site traffic and increasing revenues through its Searchandiser platform. GroupBy’s solutions provide industry-leading features for search, navigation, merchandising, search engine optimization (SEO) and search as you type (SAYT). On June 5, 2017, GroupBy announced that it had acquired US-based product data enrichment software provider, Edgecase. Founded in 2013, GroupBy is headquartered in Toronto, Canada and has offices around the world.
Other Point of Sale News
- Mastercard and the U.S. Agency for International Development Announce New Coalition
- PowerReviews Introduces Innovative Products to Improve User-Generated Content Syndication
- ATMIA 2018 Promotes Innovation & Success for Cash & ATMs
- emnos Rolls out Its Retail Analytics Strategy for Non-Grocery Segments
- Skyline Hotel and Casino Chooses Agilysys to Deliver a Superior Guest Experience
- SMCP Transforms Digital Store Experience with PredictSpring and Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Talari Extends SD-WAN Scalability With New Platform
- Future POS Partners with PAX A920: A Game Changing Mobile Solution for Today’s Restaurateur
- Epson and CIT Partner to Provide Streamlined Financing Options for Commercial Customers
- Mastercard and HERE Power Ride Towards a More Connected World