Alternet Systems Cannabis Point of Sale System to Process Cafe Sales at trade show
DALLAS, April 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ —
North American Cannabis Holdings, Inc. (USOTC: USMJ), commonly known as “USMJ”, and Alternet Systems, Inc. (USOTC: ALYI) today announced that Alternet Systems retail point of sale system, designed specifically for the cannabis sector, will be on display and processing orders for USMJ’s AmeriCanna Cafe display at the upcoming Southwest Cannabis Conference and Expo in Fort Worth, Texas April 22-23.
Coming Dividend Distribution of ALYI Stock to USMJ Shareholders
At the end of 2016, USMJ and ALYI entered into a share exchange agreement orchestrated around capitalizing ALYI to launch a retail payment system specifically designed for the cannabis industry. The exchange included a reservation of ALYI common stock to be issued to USMJ shareholders in a dividend distribution. The dividend distribution of ALYI common stock will be the second dividend distribution to USMJ shareholders. Last fall, USMJ issued common stock in Purtion, Inc. (USOTC: PURA) to USMJ shareholders in an earlier dividend distribution.
USMJ recently announced the official launch of its AmeriCanna Cafe to take place at the Southwest Cannabis Conference and Expo. USMJ will display a sample AmeriCanna Cafe storefront at the EXPO to include the ALYI retail payment system. The purpose of the AmeriCanna Cafe conference participation is to solicit and develop partnerships to open multiple AmeriCanna Cafe restaurant operations. The AmeriCanna Cafe will be serving CBD-infused smoothies to EXPO attendees.
Disclaimer/Safe Harbor: This news release contains forward-looking statements … read more
Other Point of sale news:
Be sure to check out our eMags — Point-of-Sale Magazine and Bar Code Magazine
- ATMIA Publishes Roadmap for ATM Deployers
- Etsy Names Rachel Glaser Chief Financial Officer
- CardConnect Acquires MertzCo, Inc. Nasdaq:CCN
- Celerant Technology Expands Partnership with Sports South
- Avery Dennison RFID Announces Partnership with Target
- Partnership to Offer Secure Infrastructure for Mobile Payments, Identification for UAE
- Star Micronics and Vend POS Make Digital Receipts Accessible to SMB Retailers
- NRS Completes First Coupon Support Vehicle Program for CPG Supplier
- Factor4 Gift Card App Now Available in First Data Clover App Market
- Epson and PnP Loyalty Collaborate to Benefit Merchants in Convenience, Retail, Restaurant