Analytics firm to create insights portal serving both grocery and pharmacy
TORONTO, ON – November 27, 2017. Precima, a leading consulting and analytics firm, announces today it has signed a multi-year, enterprise wide, agreement with Loblaw Companies Limited (TSX: L, “Loblaw”), Canada’s leading food and pharmacy retailer. Set to launch in 2018, the single access retail analytics portal will capture customer, marketing and merchandising insights for the company’s grocery and pharmacy divisions.
The portal will support improved joint business planning, category strategy, promotion, assortment and customer insights for Loblaw and its supplier partners. It will allow Loblaw to further leverage customer data and analytics.
“Loblaw is committed to leveraging best in class analytic tools to drive our business forward,” says Jim Noteboom, Senior Vice President, Loyalty and Consumer Insights, Loblaw Companies Limited. “This new portal will provide greater access to data, enabling us to offer the product assortment and services our customers are looking for, ensuring a better shopping experience.”
“We couldn’t be more pleased to further grow our working relationship with Loblaw,” says Brian Ross, President, Precima. “This new expanded portal will be a game changer for Loblaw, allowing them to fully capitalize on its rich data assets and strong customer loyalty.”
Precima is a global retail strategy and analytics company that provides tailored, data-driven solutions to drive sales, boost profitability, and build customer loyalty. Leveraging deep analytics expertise, Precima helps organizations improve their competitive position across all facets of planning and operations from pricing optimization, promotional planning, assortment optimization, targeted marketing, and supplier collaboration. In 2016, the company was named among the Top 10 Analytics Solution Providers by Retail CIO Outlook.
Other Point of Sale News:
- OSPT Alliance to Develop Payment Terminal Specifications For CIPURSE
- Linxens To Reveal New Product Portfolio At Trustech 2017
- Thanksgiving and Black Friday Online Retail Sales Grow 23 Percent Year-Over-Year
- HANSUN Announces E-commerce Website, Supexauto.com
- Quotient Capital Invests in Blockchain Payment Processing and Music Platforms
- BMO Experts Expect Stellar Holiday Shopping Season Buoyed By E-Commerce
- Nasty Nevada is America’s Most Savage Cyberbully
- Epson Launches Portable LW-PX750 Label Printer
- Beat The Black Friday Point-of-Sale Blues With Faster Payments and Safer Data
- Epson LABELWORKS PX Launches the LW-PX350 Label Printer