Appetize Technologies Continues Exponential Growth With Key Hires And Client Wins
Appetize’s employee count has now reached 200, double from a year ago, and will soon move to a new 17,000 square foot headquarters. Appetize has also implemented “Q School,” an internal training program for new hires which it credits for the successful onboarding of its bolstered employee base.
Appetize continues to introduce cloud, mobile and tablet technology to the enterprise world, replacing outdated, on-premise infrastructure. Appetize is now the preferred tech-driven POS solution across most major foodservice and management companies, validated by hundreds of new enterprise clients, like Yankee Stadium and Ole Miss University, it has added to its roster in 2017. The company has also expanded its industry footprint in education, convention centers, sports and entertainment, amusement parks, restaurants and retail destinations.
“The combination of a founder-led team with experienced management and an awesome culture has been a winning combination so far in 2017,” said Jason Pratts, co-founder and chief operating officer, Appetize. “As Appetize grows both internally and externally, we look forward to welcoming more enterprise clients and creating a better payment experience for guests nationwide.”
To support the company’s growth, Appetize has made several key executive hires and promotions:
- Dan Machock, chief financial officer
- Mark Eastwood, chief product officer
- Wayne Scarsella promoted to senior vice president, sales
- Jay Dorman, vice president, technology
Appetize represents two of the fastest growing subsets of technology: POS and mobile payments — a market projected to grow by 400 percent over the next four years. Appetize is quickly outpacing systems from traditional competitors including Oracle Micros, Agilisys, and NCR.
For more information, please visithttps://appetizeapp.com/
Appetize is a modern Point of Sale (POS) technology company transforming how sports, entertainment, education and professional service industries manage and process customer transactions at scale. The company’s enterprise-level solution has grown more than 125 percent year-over-year, increasingly gaining a larger percentage of the total POS market. Appetize’s proprietary system seamlessly powers POS technology across handheld devices, kiosks, mobile and inventory systems for operators. For more information, please visithttps://appetizeapp.com/.
Other Point of Sale News:
- Air Canada Expands Acceptance of Alternative Payments for International Transactions
- MSPA Americas Announces 2018 Elite Award recipients
- Toshiba Donates Copier to Crazy Horse Memorial Foundation
- SouChe Raises $335 million In Round Led by Alibaba to Build New Retail Ecosystem
- New Cloud-based CRM for OPE, Marine, Rental, Construction, & Industrial
- Bloom intelligence meets urgent retail and hospitality challenges
- Nespresso Stores To Get Wi-Fi Services In More Than 35 Countries From Telecom Giant
- New Mobile Loyalty App From Red Lobster
- FutureProof Retail In Partnership With CloudIoT Bringing Line Free Checkout to Saudi Arabia
- EMVCo Enhances EMV 3-D Secure Specification