Apple Approves Friendables New App Now Available in App Store
CAMPBELL, CA–(Marketwired – Jan 5, 2016) – Friendable, Inc. (OTC PINK: FDBL) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce the approval of its all-new Friendable app in the Apple App Store. The app is now immediately available as an upgrade to the Company’s 650,000+ historic users and new users alike.
The new Friendable app is now complete with the enhancements and additions detailed below and consummates the Company’s journey from proven location specific connection technologies to an inviting suite of features designed to further grow its market share in the mobile social networking arena, as well as increase users and monetization opportunities simultaneously.
The Friendable app release now includes the following:
- More ways to connect with other users in the app because “Everything Starts with Friendship.”
- Now users can be proactively ‘Friendable;’ letting other users know that they would like to connect for lunch, coffee, or a date… one-to-one or with a group, as well as allowing others to join a group meet up or event.
- Facebook Integration. Now you can connect, meet up, invite or join with friends using the power of Facebook and do so on a local level.
- An expanded catalog of Virtual Gifts that can be attached in a message to a friend in order to enhance or expedite the connection.
- Syndication of the compelling new Friendable icon throughout the App Store.
- A more inviting and current App Store Description and Screen Shots
- Integrated brand assets, colors and messaging throughout the Friendable app experience.
- An all-new, more intuitive UI (user interface) and UX (user experience)
- Location specific venues and special incentives to encourage a location be chosen as the perfect meet up location.
- Improved Chat and Video features for users to get to know each better and communicate about the desired “Friendable” meet up.
“These great new features are the realization and recognition of what users have been telling us they want in a mobile social app,” stated Robert Rositano, Jr., CEO, Friendable, Inc. “They asked us for a ‘friendlier,’ low-pressure front door to the app but also a way to leverage a friendship into more local, more specific, and even more romantic possibilities if that is what they are seeking. We are now able to deliver just that, with today’s app release.”
“Match.com is about finding the love of your life, Tinder is all about ‘hooking up’ and Facebook is a place to connect with your existing friends, share a family photo or your latest vacation spot,” said Rositano. “Friendable removes all the labels and pressures of mobile dating, connecting, or simply meeting up with local opportunities that are Friendable for the same things you are. The dramatic increase of female users since we became Friendable affirms this premise and of course, adding more female users to any social venue generally leads to a correlating increase in male users as well. “
Friendable recognizes that “Everything starts with Friendship” and the way to make connections and meet new people continues to evolve through new technologies and devices that make it all possible. Today just about everyone is on the move and interacting online with their mobile devices, creating dynamic opportunities to find and explore new experiences with location specific accuracy.
Friendable provides its vast mobile community of users with the freedom to meet new people, hang out with current friends, explore exciting venues and interact in social activities based around shared interests and location, transforming mobile interactions into a real-life social experiences. Friendable bridges our mobile community of users with the meeting of new friends, building relationships and connecting them with local venues or events tied to their interests, which presents newfound ways for them to interact and hang out.
Meeting new people and making connections has grown, where the modern meaning of “being social” or “meeting up,” now includes opportunities to meet through mobile apps. The result of these interactions produces hyper-local advertising opportunities, allowing Friendable to act as both a friend finder and concierge using nearby locations to identify activities, events and businesses that may provide the entertainment they are seeking.
Making friends through a mobile app allows people of various backgrounds to connect through common interests and engage in fresh experiences while cultivating deep relationships. Meet people where you want, when you want, and show the world that you’re Friendable — Everything starts with friendship!
Join Friendable today and let someone know what you’re “Friendable” for!
Cautionary Language Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements. The words or phrases “would be,” “will allow,” “intends to,” “will likely result,” “are expected to,” “will continue,” “is anticipated,” “estimate,” “project,” or similar expressions are intended to identify “forward-looking statements.” Actual results could differ materially from those projected by Friendable, Inc. The iTunes rankings should not be construed as an indication in any way whatsoever of the future value of the Friendable’s common stock or its present or future financial condition. The public filings of Friendable, Inc. made with the Securities and Exchange Commission may be accessed at the SEC’s Edgar system at www.sec.gov. Statements made herein are as of the date of this press
Read more Loyalty and rewards program news here