Applebee’s Revamps Mobile App for Online Ordering and Carside To-Go
The revised mobile app was developed in partnership with Olo, a leading digital ordering provider, to create an easier, faster, safer and more useful tool. The revision comes with many new capabilities implemented to benefit the guest, including a simplified order placement process that allows for advance ordering and order scheduling for any time in the future – whether it’s today, tomorrow or next week. The app also has improved navigation to make it more intuitive and convenient to the user; it even saves favorite orders and payment details for fast and easy ordering. The cutting-edge payment processing capability allows users to enter and save credit, debit or gift card details within the app for convenient mobile payment, though guests are still welcome to pay at the restaurant upon pick-up. This improvement to the app and online ordering
Other POS news:
- Instead of giving a gift card, give actual stock in a company. Buy it at the supermarket.
- Restaurant Tech Company Receives Investment from Diageo Technology Ventures
- Adyen launches RevenueAccelerate: Maximizing card transactions #money2020europe
- Nerium International Introduces New Preferred Customer Loyalty Program
- Restaurant Technologies Invites Attendees to Flip the Switch at NRA Show 2016
- Ingram Micro Adds New Commerce and Fulfillment Strategy to Help Brands and Retailers Grow
- Andrew Mosawi Appointed President of iATS Payments
- Dream Payments Strengthens Leadership Team, Laying Foundation for Global Expansion
- Future POS Launches TV Commercial On Spike TV Bar Rescue
- Pay The IRS at 7,000 7-Eleven Stores? Yes!