Applied Business Software Announces Partnership with Payment Data Systems
LONG BEACH, Calif., Jan. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Applied Business Software Inc. (ABS), developer of The Mortgage Office® the leading loan servicing software solution for the lending industry, is excited to announce a partnership with Payment Data Systems, a leading integrated electronic payments solutions provider, to offer enhanced functionality for processing electronic payments via its ACH module, as well as online payment processing by check or credit/debit card.
Users of The Mortgage Office have a powerful collection tool enabling them to effortlessly process electronic payments from borrowers, either by phone or 24/7 via ABS’s subscription based web portal. With an easy signup process, competitive fees, real time verification, and world-class security, The Mortgage Office® users continue to enjoy cutting edge software. Jerry Delgado, President and Co-Founder of ABS said, “We are excited about this partnership with Payment Data Systems as it falls directly under our goal of providing our clients with the most user-friendly, state-of-the-art loan servicing software solution in the industry.” Louis Hoch, President and CEO of Payment Data Systems added, “This partnership takes us into the new vertical of consumer mortgage loan servicing software and further diversifies our customer base.”
About Applied Business Software
Applied Business Software is a market leader and global provider of software systems and solutions to the lending industry. ABS offers a complete suite of software products designed from the ground up to specifically address the needs of those who originate and service loans. All our products are consistently rated superior in design, system interface, expandability, and ease of use. ABS is based in Long Beach, California.
Other press release articles of interest:
- New Data Shows Bigger Smartphones are Responsible for Increasing E-Commerce Sales
- Besser Ace Hardware Launches Epicor Eagle N Series to Rejuvenate Operations in Downtown Location
- Quick Service Restaurant IT Market – U.S. Industry Analysis & Forecast 2016 – 2024
- Total Merchant Services Offers Free Payment Processing for Businesses of All Types
- Global and China Mobile Payment Industry Report, 2016-2020
- New Report Reveals Online Shoppers Want More Payment and Financing Options
- Chinese Companies Spending More on Digital Advertising
- Interconnect Designer and Manufacturer RF Industries Fourth Quarter, Fiscal 2016 Results