ARBA Retail Systems Releases Point of Sale Cloud Solutions That Run on Microsoft Azure
NAPERVILLE, Ill.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–ARBA Retail Systems, a technology leader in POS and Cashless Payment solutions, leverages the Microsoft Azure platform to give clients strong Business Intelligence and data analytics.
ARBA Retail System’s complete suite of Point of Sale Cloud Solutions run on Microsoft Azure providing us and our customers with significant benefits that are unrivaled by any other Cloud platform.
Microsoft Azure is ranked by Gartner as the only major cloud platform that is the leader for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and a strong Platform as a Service (PaaS). Running on Microsoft Azure provides ARBA clients with a completely seamless and integrated solution package.
As the undisputed Cloud leader in IaaS and PaaS, Microsoft Azure benefits impact both ARBA (allowing us to cost effectively build, deploy and manage our solutions and applications), as well as our clients (in reducing their IT spending on application and infrastructure support, as well as buying a more cost-effective Cloud software from ARBA).
ARBA’s cloud solutions get their reliability (99.97% availability), cost effectiveness (cost effectively built, and customized for our client), and supportability (24/7 technical support and health monitoring) from the Microsoft Azure Cloud platform.
Azure can also provide our clients with strong BI and Data Analytic support that uncover key data insights to improve business processes and decision making.
About ARBA Retail Systems
ARBA Retail Systems is a leading provider of enterprise level technology solutions for the retail, healthcare and foodservices industries. For more information, visit www.arbapro.com.
Other Point of Sale News:
- NRF Consumer Survey Points to Busy Holiday Season, Import Numbers
- SVM’s Gift Card Ordering Technology Leads to Advances in Fraud Prevention
- FundCru Announces ICO, Partners With ATSoft, POS Company Serving 5000+ Merchants
- NEW Point-of-Sale Magazine Issue :: Loyalty and Rewards Programs
- Revention Releases Advanced Delivery Module
- Mmf introduces industry- leading warranty on their renowned heritage® cash drawer
- NRF Applauds Budget Resolution, Looks Forward to Tackling Tax Reform Next
- Financial Institutions Report Surge in Mobile Engagement Surpassing Internet Banking
- Walmart CEO Doug McMillon to be Recognized by NRF as The Visionary 2018
- Zebra Unveils New Android Enterprise Smartphone for Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses