ATMIA 2018 Promotes Innovation & Success for Cash & ATMs
While the past 50 years have been full of challenges and achievements from the introduction of self-service banking to the implementation of EMV worldwide, 2018 heralds the beginning of a new age for ATMs. And, as usual, ATMIA is leading the charge – bringing new ideas and education for innovation to the ATM industry.
The ATM industry will be taking Las Vegas by storm February 6-8 for the US ATMIA Conference 2018. The show, “Innovate and Succeed: The Next Decade for ATMs” will be 100% focused on the future of cash and ATMs worldwide.
Campaigning for Cash
Feeling lucky? Stop by the ATMIA booth to try your luck in the cash booth on Wednesday. Attendees can potentially win cash and prizes – courtesy ofWithdraw Cash Wednesday founding members and sponsors.
And while there find out more about Withdraw Cash Wednesday, a major ATM industry initiative designed to showcase the benefits of cash usage to consumers in the United States and how you can get involved.
A Robust Slate of Educational Sessions
ATMIA has selected Theresa Payton, Former White House CIO & Cybersecurity Authority on CBS’s TV Show “Hunted” as Keynote Speaker. As a tech and security expert, Payton will address the fast growing “internet of things” and how ATMs and banking technology can maintain secure access and help ensure they remain relevant in a growing digital world.
Other educational highlights include:
- The Evolving ATM Business in a Mobile World
- Modernizing Your ATM Fleet: Things to Consider
- Putting the “T” Back into the ATM: Equipping ATMs to Do More
- Generating Incremental Revenues from Cardless Cash – a Case Study
- New Opportunities to Generate Bill Payment and Money Transfer Revenue from an ATM
- Panel Discussion: Current Regulatory and Legislative Issues
- Safety on the Street: How Do Your Customers Perceive ATM Safety?
ATMIA 2018 is also bringing back their popular “Town Hall Meeting” for ATMIA members on Wednesday prior to the opening reception. This year’s focus will be “hot trends.”
The Future of the ATM
In addition to a robust and future-focused educational schedule, the US Conference will feature over 100 exhibit booths with all the major ATM manufacturers, processors and wide a range of participants including Maya Tech, KLEAR Technologies, Netop and many more introducing new and innovative ATM products and services.
Other Point of Sale News
- Skyline Hotel and Casino Chooses Agilysys to Deliver a Superior Guest Experience
- SMCP Transforms Digital Store Experience with PredictSpring and Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Talari Extends SD-WAN Scalability With New Platform
- Future POS Partner with PAX A920: A Game Changing Mobile Solution for Today’s Restaurateur
- Epson and CIT Partner to Provide Streamlined Financing Options for Commercial Customers
- Mastercard and HERE Power Ride Towards a More Connected World
- Blackhawk Network to Expand Alipay Mobile Wallet Acceptance to Select Top Retailers
- BTM Global Joins NetSuite Alliance Partner Program
- Sold-out NRF Foundation Gala Raises $2.8 Million to Support Student Scholarships
- Epson Introduces OmniLink Multifunction POS Printer & Engages Visitors