ATMIA Announces New Global Security Awards
London, United Kingdom & Sioux Falls, SD, USA – ATMIA today announced the establishment of new global security awards for the industry. The award categories are as follows: ATM Physical Security Excellence Award, Cash Security Excellence Award, Cash in Transit Excellence Award, ATM Cyber Security Excellence Award, ATM Security Innovation Award and the Next Generation ATM Security Award. Winners will receive their awards at ATMIA’s 18th annual security conference, ATM Customer Experience & Security Summit (ACESS) which takes place 12-13 June, 2018 at the Royal Lancaster in London.
“ATMIA will honour security excellence through these industry awards,” explained CEO, Mike Lee. “Along with the association’s immensely popular global project for next generation ATMs, these awards will showcase just how much our industry focuses on maintaining customer trust and securing our great technologies for the next 25 years.”
The winners will receive their global awards at a special lunch ceremony during ATM Customer Experience & Security Summit (ACESS). Nominations and applications may be filled in online at the conference website.
“ATMIA is working with leading UK criminologist, Professor Martin Gill, to inject new levels of security excellence into our industry, and these awards will reward those companies which are taking a step forward to reinforce E2E security in our industry,” Lee concluded.
About ATMIA www.atmia.com
ATMIA is the leading non-profit trade association representing the entire global ATM industry. ATMIA serves more than 10,000 members from over 650 participating companies in 67 countries spanning the whole ATM ecosphere, including financial institutions, independent ATM deployers, equipment manufacturers, processors and a plethora of ATM service and value-added solution providers. ATMIA provides education, advocacy and connections to help its members keep abreast of industry news and developments; increase knowledge and professionalism; improve operational efficiencies; understand and influence regulatory processes; participate in the local, regional and global ATM community; and forge new relationships to advance their businesses. Founded in 1997, ATMIA has active chapters in the United States, Canada, Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Asia, Africa, India and the Middle East focusing on the unique needs and issues of each region. For more information, please visit atmia.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or YouTube.
PointofSale.com does not sell products or services. Please visit the POS Retail software , POS Hardware, Credit Card Processing and POS Hospitality pages (see left side menu above) to find great POS products. Please let vendors know you’ve seen their products here. Thank you. For sponsorship information see the link below on the Footer menu.
Other POS News:
- Frost & Sullivan Awards Trax with Product Innovation Award for Industry-First Computer
- IndoorMedia Publishes Advertising Kit
- Celerant’s New Integration with RSR Group Streamlines Firearm Retailers Management
- The Shopping Habits of Today’s Consumers: Ecommerce vs. In-Store
- Utimaco Launches PaymentServer 3.00.0 To Help Payment Industry Reach PCI Compliance
- Digilant Releases New Holiday Media Planning Guide
- GSP Showcases Turnkey Remodel Capabilities at NACS Show
- Networks and Buy It Mobility Networks (BIM) to Implement Branded ACH Mobile Payments
- Verifone & Alipay First to Simplify Taxi Payments for Chinese Travelers in North America
- LevelUp and Orderscape Partner to Power Voice Ordering for Restaurants Globally