ATMIA Partners with New Global ATM Research
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, SIOUX FALLS, SD, USA February 15, 2018. ATMIA, the only global trade association for the ATM industry, today launched a new research partnership with leading award-winning software and analytics group, P1M1 (www.p1m1.com), which includes discounts for the association’s 11,000+ members.
As part of the agreement, P1M1’s annual global ATM Efficiency Benchmarking Report, priced at $10,000, will be available at $9,000 for ATMIA members. However, being accepted as part of the study reduces the price to $2,500.
“We are delighted to team up with PlusOneMinusOne, with its decade of expertise in Research and Data Science, to share research reports, which are valuable for our bank operators, service providers and IADs, at discounted prices for our members,” Mike Lee, CEO of ATMIA, commented.
“We believe Data Science and AI will help ATMs to become even a more integral part of consumers’ daily lives around the Globe,“ explained Dr. Tolga Kurt, Founder & CEO of P1M1. “ATMIA has a critical role in the success of ATM Industry and by utilizing these advances, we are very pleased to co-operate with ATMIA and the members in the path of promoting ATM convenience, growth and usage worldwide.“
In addition to discounts on the annual ATM benchmarking study, some software analytics products are eligible for similar discounts for ATMIA members, including:
- Cash+: ATM & Branch Cash Replenishment Optimization
- Uptime+: ATM Predictive Maintenance
- Location+: ATM Site Selection Software
- Reload+: CIT Distribution Planning and Optimization
These products are priced per ATM per month and a 10% discount is offered on the per ATM price to interested ATMIA members.
“We thank Tolga and his executives for these generous offerings to our members,” Lee concluded. “Research in our industry is becoming more dynamic today and the old guard is giving way to new models of research, which is why we decided to team up with a leader in the new sciences of research in our industry.”
In order to make use of this opportunity and for details, you may reach email@example.com with ‘ATMIA Special Offer’ in the subject line.
ATMIA is the leading non-profit trade association representing the entire global ATM industry. ATMIA serves more than 10,700 members from over 650 participating companies in 67 countries spanning the whole ATM ecosphere, including financial institutions, independent ATM deployers, equipment manufacturers, processors and a plethora of ATM service and value-added solution providers. ATMIA provides education, advocacy and connections to help its members keep abreast of industry news and developments; increase knowledge and professionalism; improve operational efficiencies; understand and influence regulatory processes; participate in the local, regional and global ATM community; and forge new relationships to advance their businesses. Founded in 1997, ATMIA has active chapters in the United States, Canada, Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Asia, Africa, India and the Middle East focusing on the unique needs and issues of each region.
Other Point of Sale News
- January Retail Sales Continue Strong After Holidays, Up 5.4 Percent Over Last Year
- Bluefin, Datacap Systems, and Monetary LLC Partner to Protect Thousands of POS systems
- 4 Ways to Increase Your Restaurant’s Profit on Valentine’s Day
- How to break into e-commerce in the Age of Amazon?
- Conformance Ramps up Battle Against False-Front Merchants with TransactionTrap
- 3 Reasons Why Hiring Older Employees Is A Smart Decision
- ATMIA’s US Conference Becomes World’s Biggest Ever ATM Conference
- Wirecard Selects Astute Solutions for Conversational Service Chatbot Technology
- Alibaba Group Unveils Olympic Games Technology Showcase and Future Vision at PyeongChang
- Net Element Launches Future-Ready Multi-channel Payments Platform, Netevia