Atom Tickets Mobile Ticketing Platform Teams Up With Bow Tie Cinemas, Expands Reach
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Today Atom Tickets, the first-of-its-kind mobile movie ticketing platform, announced a partnership with Bow Tie Cinemas, the oldest theater circuit in North America, that will expand its availability in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Colorado, Maryland and Virginia. To celebrate the partnership, new Atom users will get $5 off their first order for a Bow Tie theater with the promo code BOWTIE.
Bow Tie joins an impressive list of Atom’s growing theater partners that already includes Regal Cinemas, AMC Theatres, Arclight Cinemas, Landmark Cinemas of Canada, Studio Movie Grill and Emagine Entertainment. By the beginning of March 2017 all Bow Tie Cinema locations will be Atom-enabled.
Atom Tickets’ steadfast expansion, which continues to surpass industry expectations, is fueled by its unparalleled service that makes movie experiences faster, easier and more social than ever. With the Bow Tie integration, Atom will see substantial growth particularly in the New York Tri-State region with the addition of 37 Bow Tie theaters and 212 screens in that area alone. Atom is revolutionizing the movie ticketing industry by helping theaters fill seats and maximize revenue with its user-friendly app that lets moviegoers buy tickets and invite friends with a few simple taps.
“We are looking forward to a successful partnership with Atom Tickets,” states Ben Moss, CEO of Bow Tie Cinemas. “We expect that Atom’s sleek and social media-savvy interface will be a great complement to Bow Tie Cinemas’ top quality service and presentation, and that together we can further expand our already growing market share.”
Other point of sale articles of interest:
- e-Nabler Teams Up with Vantiv to Offer EMV-Certified Tablet and Mobile POS Solution
- McDonald’s is Now Available for Delivery on UberEATS in Florida
- US Payments Forum Winter Market Top Priorities for 2017
- Mastercard statement on Favourable Judgment regarding UK retailer action on Interchange Fees
- FMI and Nielsen Release First Set of Findings on the Digitally Engaged Food Shopper
- Smart Label Market Will be Worth $16.12 Billion by 2025: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Cannabis Industry Sees Cautionary Optimism and New POS Market Opportunities
- Applied Business Software Announces Partnership with Payment Data Systems