TORONTO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–B2 Payment Solutions Inc. (B2), an organization providing best-in-class products and services for the payment industry, announced today the launch of a newly-redesigned website. Whether organizations want to easily order products online via the new eCommerce site, learn more about electronic payments with eLearning modules, or easily access the customer portal to download updates on current products, B2’s new website now offers all of this in one place.
The new website now offers new eCommerce functionality—the B2 Store—which was created to allow customers the flexibility of purchasing products online. The complete B2 test card portfolio as well as the UL test tools are now available for organizations to place orders at their convenience, and allows them to pay in real time from anywhere – with just a click of a button.
Additionally, the new website features B2’s University, which provides industry-leading training courses to help educate anyone who is involved in the EMV and contactless payment ecosystem – from beginners to experts. These courses can be taken online through the eLearning Modules, and B2 is currently offering a free download of “The Introduction to EMV” course at https://b2ps.com/nc/b2-university/elearning/. Instructor-led courses are also available for organizations that are looking for more in-depth training.
With a focus on customers, B2’s new website also offers a customer portal – the MyB2PS portal – providing customers the ability to easily access B2 product updates in a streamlined and timely manner. Specifically, the customer portal allows organizations to access updates for the EMV Payment Transaction Engine (PTxE) – which provides a common interface to EMV-capable PINPads; and the B2 EMV Chip Integration Tool (CIT) – which is a full-featured development aid for point-of-sale (POS) software developers working with Chip and PIN contact and contactless-capable PINPads.
For more information and to view the new website, please visit www.b2ps.com.
B2 Payment Solutions (B2) provides best-in-class products and services for the payment industry. The company’s extensive suite of solutions and services enables the company to help lead its customers into the next generation of smart and secure solutions. By applying B2’s services together with world-class technologies from its strategic partners, B2 delivers innovative and award-winning solutions to customers across the globe. To learn more about B2, please visit www.b2ps.com.
- Adyen Discloses 2016 Revenues of $727 Million, Growing 99% Year-Over-Year
- New England Made Giftware & Specialty Food Show Releases 2017 Retailer Report
- StubHub Introduces New Social Tools To Make Planning, Organizing and Attending Events More Engaging
- Mirabyte Presents New Software Solution for Appealing Dashboards on Digital Signage Screens
- China remains strongest POS growth market for 2017 in Asia
- MMF POS Launches New Protective Covers For Payment Terminals and Other POS Peripherals
- Register Now For RFID Journal Live! #rfidjournal
- Gunnebo to Showcase Intelligent Note and Coin Recycler at RILA’s Conference
- A “Toast” to improved restaurant and bar management
- Checkpoint Systems Debuts Its Smallest EAS Tag to Combat Organized Retail Crime