Besser Ace Hardware Launches Epicor Eagle N Series to Rejuvenate Operations in Downtown Location
AUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Epicor Software Corporation, a global provider of industry-specific enterprise software to promote business growth, announced today that Besser Ace Hardware has launched its award-winning retail business management solution, Epicor Eagle N Series®, to streamline business operations with enhanced customer service and an improved bottom line.
Arkansas’s oldest hardware store, Besser Ace Hardware, was established in 1887. It has served the downtown Little Rock community in its current location since the 1960’s. In order to get the store into optimal condition, it recently underwent a full remodel to make its operations more customer friendly, including replacing its previous ECi RockSolid POS® technology with a new robust software solution from Epicor.
Market-Leading Partnership to Advance Business
As the ‘exclusively endorsed point of sale (POS) software provider’ for Ace Hardware1, the Eagle solution is leveraged in over 3,000 Ace Hardware store locations in North America. “A strong relationship with Ace Hardware was central to our selection of a new software provider and business partner,” said Steve Modi, owner of Besser Ace Hardware. “Because of the market-leading partnership Epicor has with Ace Hardware, in addition to powerful software functionality, we have no doubt that our business will be strengthened and more successful going forward.”
Access to Information Better Serves Customers
“Our search for a new solution provider was focused on finding a technology partner and system that could improve our efficiencies and bottom line,” said Modi. “With the user-friendly technology that Eagle N Series offers, our staff will be able to spend less time on tedious back-office tasks such as ordering, and more time with our customers—which will ultimately affect our bottom line positively.”
More point of sale articles of interest:
- Quick Service Restaurant IT Market – U.S. Industry Analysis & Forecast 2016 – 2024
- Total Merchant Services Offers Free Payment Processing for Businesses of All Types
- Global and China Mobile Payment Industry Report, 2016-2020
- New Report Reveals Online Shoppers Want More Payment and Financing Options
- Chinese Companies Spending More on Digital Advertising
- Interconnect Designer and Manufacturer RF Industries Fourth Quarter, Fiscal 2016 Results
- Mirakl eCommerce Announces Record Growth, Continued International Expansion
- NCR Silver Launches Redesigned Point-of-Sale Application