BIXOLON Releases SRP-F310II – A Truly Waterproof Printing Solution
Gyeonggi-do, Korea (PRWEB) April 11, 2016
BIXOLON Co., Ltd. Global POS printer manufacturer would like to announce the launch of SRP-F310II, a 3 inch front-exit thermal receipt printer, designed for water-proof environments with durable, reliable and sleek features. Because of its environmental endurance, ensured business continuity, low TCO, and outstanding software features, the SRP-F310II is a perfect addition for BIXOLON’s customers in the indoor and outdoor retail, healthcare, pharmacy, hospitality, and sports markets.
The SRP-F310II has numerous enhanced benefits. John Kim, Marketing Director of BIXOLON, said that, “the F310II is truly second to none when it comes to durability. It can literally be used in any industry and can take whatever you throw at, it no matter the environment. When it comes to continually leading the printing industry with advancements in technology, the F310II is BIXOLON’s latest effort and we couldn’t be more proud in keeping ahead of the competition.” It is truly waterproof and dustproof with an IP12 class rating. Additionally, it has industry-leading reliability with a TPH of 250 Km and an auto cutter that cuts 3 million cuts. Furthermore, the SRP-F310II has a print speed of 350 mm/sec—29% faster than its preceding model, the SRP-F310.
The SRP-F310II was designed with environmental endurance in mind. It has Liquid-Barrier™ Technology with a rugged design, as well as a water resistant top and a waterproof solution at 15 degrees. Moreover, it has a built-in power supply for a space saving and water resistant solution.
The SRP-F310II can also ensure business continuity with its industry-leading reliability and faster printing speed. In addition, its all in one Plus™ Interface includes a built-in USB V2.0 and Ethernet, as well as an optional I/F card. Lastly, the SRP-F310II has anti-jam technology.
Other benefits include a low TCO and outstanding software features. Mr. Kim concluded that, “BIXOLON adopted newly eco-friendly power consumption technology when designing the F310II. It is Energy Star certified and paper save mode supported, and includes a new SDK for Android™ and iOS™ and is mPOS ready.” The SRP-F310II also runs Windows™, Linux, OPOS, JPOS, and Mac drivers and has a unified POS utility.”
BIXOLON is a leading global manufacturer of dependable innovative and advanced printing technologies that include POS, Auto ID and Mobile receipt and label printers for a range of environments. BIXOLON views its printing technology as an essential tool for any business and holds itself to the highest standards since dedication to customers is its core belief. BIXOLON’s FAST, FLEXIBLE and FRIENDLY approach to business has much to do with its recent success.
Other POS news:
- Elavon Extends Relationship With Costco Canada, Offers Payment Processing To Canadian members
- Strong Results in Worldpay-Georgia Tech FinTech Initiative
- Contactless Payments Via Mobile and Wearable Devices to Approach 100bn by 2018
- SML Clarity 3.x Retail Selected As Finalist For #RFIDLive award
- Magento Commerce Launches Next-Generation Magento Marketplace
- ABI Research Ranks Unacast, T-Ink, Philips, and VMob as New Innovators in Indoor Location,
- Brightpearl Announces Integration with Magento Designed for Rapid Page Load Times
- Applebee’s Revamps Mobile App for Online Ordering and Carside To-Go
- Instead of giving a gift card, give actual stock in a company. Buy it at the supermarket.
- Restaurant Tech Company Receives Investment from Diageo Technology Ventures
- Adyen launches RevenueAccelerate: Maximizing card transactions #money2020europe