BJ’s Wholesale Club Announces New Mobile Site
“The new mobile site is an important step in our omnichannel transformation,” said Rafeh Masood, Senior Vice President and Chief Digital Officer, BJ’s Wholesale Club. “More and more Members use their mobile devices every day, and enhancing the BJ’s mobile experience makes shopping more convenient for our Members. It also lets us showcase the unbeatable value that BJ’s offers.”
BJ’s is making significant updates to deliver an integrated omnichannel experience. The company expects to announce additional enhancements to its digital offerings, from improved mobile and desktop sites to increased use of technology in its clubs. The new mobile site will make it easier for Members to browse, research and purchase items with a clean look and feel.
The mobile site (m.bjs.com) also offers Members the convenience of managing their membership online in addition to accessing BJ’s services like online deli and bakery ordering so Members can place an order and pick it up in as little as 36 hours. Members will also be able to access PICK UP & PAY® to reserve select non-perishable products on their mobile device and pick up in-club in as little as two hours.
About BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc.
Headquartered in Westborough, Massachusetts, BJ’s is the leading operator of membership warehouse clubs in the Eastern United States. The company currently operates 215 clubs and 132 BJ’s Gas® locations in 16 states.
BJ’s provides a one-stop shopping destination filled with top-quality, leading brands, including its exclusive Wellsley Farms® and Berkley Jensen® brands, along with USDA Choice meats, premium produce and delicious organics, many in supermarket sizes. BJ’s is also the only major membership warehouse club to accept all manufacturers’ coupons and, for greater convenience, offers the most payment options.
Other POS News:
- FIRST INSIGHT NAMED IN GARTNER’S “HYPE CYCLE FOR RETAIL TECHNOLOGIES, 2017”
- Stuzo Launches Connected Application Technology Assets to Accelerate Mobile Commerce for
- Cardpool Launches New ’Marketplace’ Option; Allows Gift Card Sellers to Set Their Own Price
- GO Sport Group Selects Mi9 Retail for Omni-Channel POS, Customer Engagement & Merchandising
- Total & Worldline Partner with African Fintech InTouch to Support Guichet Unique Deployment
- Aptos to Acquire TXT Retail, Global Provider of Merchandise Lifecycle Management Solutions
- GSP Customers Top STORES’ Top 100 List