Blackhawk Network Offers Merchants Centralized B2B and B2C Gift Card Solutions
PLEASANTON, Calif., Dec. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Blackhawk Network, a leading prepaid and payments global company, today announced the launch of Hawk Commerce, a comprehensive, single source B2B and B2C solution for expanding, distributing and managing gift cards and egifts. At HawkCommerce.com, merchants now have one location where they can easily learn about many of Blackhawk’s solutions and request a demonstration.
“Consumers’ perceptions of a brand are more powerful than ever,” said David Jones, general manager of Global Digital and eCommerce at Blackhawk Network. “With Hawk Commerce, we are able to inform merchants of the customized ways they can work with Blackhawk to achieve broad distribution of their gift card or third party gift cards while managing and utilizing the positive brand perceptions and loyalty they’ve already created.”
The launch of Hawk Commerce also introduces Hawk Direct, a digital platform that enables brands and retailers to manage their own B2B and B2C gift cards, promotions and loyalty programs. Hawk Direct gives merchants the capability to manage and sell their own gift cards or create their own Gift Card Mall® which can be sold directly to consumers or in bulk to corporate clients through a branded website with a custom domain, or through a network of third party websites, including Blackhawk’s own GiftCards.com and GiftCardMall.com.
Hawk Direct’s consolidated platform also includes fraud management and customer support services in addition to access to integrated marketing tools, like email campaigns, affiliate marketing and display ads. The platform’s other key features include:
- eCommerce platform can be customized and integrated into a merchants existing website to create a seamless experience, supporting custom promotions and sales for both physical gift cards and egifts, bulk purchasing and balance inquiries.
- Supports corporate bulk purchases with an enhanced registration and approval flow for ease of use. Bulk purchases can be sent to one or multiple recipients.
- Supports iOS and Android mobile shopping with a new mobile experience or integrates into an existing one, and includes wallet functionality.
- Marketing tools to drive traffic, including integration into email marketing and social media channels, site optimization and customizable promotional settings.
- Real-time reporting and analytics to stay up-to-date on customer purchasing habits and patterns.
Last week, Blackhawk announced that its digital pass technology will enable gift cards, egifts, loyalty cards and rewards programs to integrate with mobile wallets. Upon enrollment, consumers will now be able to pay using prepaid or gift cards loaded into their mobile wallet while simultaneously earning rewards and loyalty points at participating merchants through just a touch of their device. Blackhawk’s wallet-agnostic technology will enable Blackhawk to serve as a digital pass provider for merchants.
For more information or to request a demo, visit HawkCommerce.com.
About Blackhawk Network
Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAWK) is a leading global stored value and payments provider, which supports the program management and distribution of gift cards, telecom products, and financial services products in retail, digital and incentive channels. Blackhawk’s digital platform enables the management of stored value products, promotions, and loyalty programs across a network of digital distribution partners including retailers, financial service providers, and mobile wallets. For more information, please visit www.blackhawknetwork.com or product websites Cardpool, Gift Card Lab, Gift Card Mall, GiftCards.com and OmniCard.
Other Point of Sale blogs of interest:
- TouchBistro iPad POS Awarded Patent for Bill Splitting Feature
- Point of Sale Website Reports 7th Consecutive Year Of Growth
- Tech Company Sets Traps For Cyber Attackers Of Point of Sale Systems
- Thanx Secures $17.1M Series B to Bring Big Data to Retail Merchants
- B2B Soft, Arzosoft Strike Partnership to Help Wireless Retailers Save Money and Recover Losses
- Ranking of Mobile POS Leaders in the Quick Service Restaurant Industry by DMI