Brother Mobile Solutions’ New PT-E800W Industrial Labeling System Offers Star Performance
WESTMINSTER, Colo.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Brother Mobile Solutions, Inc. (BMS), a premier provider of mobile and desktop printers, announces the launch of its PT-E800W on-demand print and laminate labeling system, the newest addition to Brother’s popular P-touch family of high performing thermal transfer label printers. Like all P-touch label printers, the PT-E800W offers excellent printing performance, rock-solid reliability, Wi-Fi and USB connectivity options, and interoperability across all major operating systems.
Designed to fulfill a diverse range of labeling needs in manufacturing, electronics, industrial machinery, warehouse, harsh and outdoor environments, telecommunications, and more, the PT-E800W is a versatile, self-contained, fully transportable desktop labeling system. It is ideal for labeling applications requiring premier print quality, superior adhesion and extreme durability ‒ all at an excellent price/performance value.
Craig Robinson, director of the industrial labeling business for Brother notes: “We’re excited to bring the PT-E800W to the industrial marketplace. Its performance stands head and shoulders above other desktop labeling systems – not only because of its extraordinary barcode and label design capacity, go-anywhere versatility and world class tape options – but also because of its price point. For most industrial users, the PT-E800W will virtually eliminate the need to purchase higher priced printers or costly converting services to generate labels for tough environments.”
Premium Quality Laminated Labels On-Demand
Robinson adds: “Powerful, portable and ready to use out of the box, the PT-E800W gives label creators the freedom to be completely self-sufficient. An integrated handle makes the compact unit easy to carry anywhere ‒ just set up on a table or desktop and it’s ready to go.” A complete solution and carrying case, the PT-E800W printer comes with a detachable full-size keyboard, large LCD backlit screen, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, AC adapter, cables, and space for storing multiple tape cartridges inside the body of the unit.
In addition, the Brother PT-E800W comes with Brother P-touch Editor software and printer drivers enabling users to print directly from iOS and Android™ laptops, smartphones and tablets using the direct wireless feature. And, Brother’s exclusive P-touch Editor label design/printing software can also link and print laminated labels using stored data from Microsoft SQL Server, Access, Excel or CSV files through the USB or the built-in Wi-Fi® WLAN interface.
Additional features and functions of the PT-E800W include:
- High-speed (up to 3.15 ips) and high-resolution printing (up to 360×720 dpi) of detailed, custom-designed, and UL recognized labels ranging from 6mm wide to 36mm wide and up to 32mm high.
- Award-winning label design software P-touch Editor enables user to create professional looking labels with barcode, QR code, logo or symbol – no design expertise required.
- Prints and laminates in a single pass to generate strong, durable labels with a superior finish that can withstand extreme temperatures, chemicals, moisture, fading and abrasion.
- Unique dual blade automatic cutting mechanism produces strips of easy-to-peel labels.
- Compatibility with HGe, TZe and HSe tapes in variety of sizes, colors and adhesive types. All-in-one, drop-in cartridge design ensures high print quality and easy, hassle-free changeouts, with no messy inks to deal with.
- Brother’s exclusive two-year “At your side” limited warranty, as well as complimentary pre- and post-sales customer service and technical support ensure maximum channel and end user confidence and satisfaction.
Industrial labeling applications for the PT-E800W are broad and diverse, from intake of materials and supplies, to finished product output, to asset and storage management, to workflow processes. Here are just a few specific applications:
Chemical: Chemical manufacturing and processing plants are highly regulated and use labels for materials, container ID marking, serial numbers, safety and regulatory compliance, equipment asset management, security, storage and shelf labels.
Manufacturing/Assembly: Manufacturers of industrial machinery, transportation equipment, computers and other electronics use various sizes and types of labels for parts and components, safety and regulatory compliance, rating and nameplates, serial numbers, lock out/tag out, cable and wire harnesses, calibration, tool cribs, shelves, storage bins and more.
Telecommunications and Data Communications (Voice/Data): Installers of communication system infrastructures use a wide assortment of labels, including UL certified ID labels, to identify cables, wires, fibers, connectors, cabinets, racks, load centers, control panels, telecom closets, and other infrastructure connectivity components in data centers, enterprise networks, outside plant, security, and audio/video installations.
Healthcare: Medical and research laboratories are highly regulated and routinely use labels of various types and sizes, including safety and compliance labels, identification labels for specimens and samples, electronic asset IDs, equipment calibration, and marking of storage bins and shelves.
For more information about the Brother P-touch PT-E800W wireless transportable desktop labeling system, please visit www.brothermobilesolutions.com/products/desktop-printers/pt-e800w.
About Brother Mobile Solutions
Brother Mobile Solutions, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother International Corporation, provides innovative mobile printing and industrial labeling solutions to field workforces and mobile enterprises. Brother International Corporation and its subsidiaries employ over 1,100 people in the Americas. For more information about Brother Mobile Solutions and its products, call (800) 543-6144, or visit www.brothermobilesolutions.com.
All trademarks and registered trademarks referenced herein are the property of their respective companies. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
Other Point of Sale News:
- Wayfair Reports 53% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Weekend
- New X9 Standard Enhances Retail Financial Transaction Security via AES DUKPT Algorithm
- HubSpot and Fastbase Will Strongly Profit From Rise in Marketing Analytic Spending
- Pricefalls.com Records Highest Holiday Sales Performance In Its Nine-Year History
- Celerant Technology Selected as 2017 Top Commerce Provider
- National Retail Federation – Consumers and Retailers Win Big Over Thanksgiving Holiday
- Salesforce Reveals Black Friday Was the Busiest Digital Shopping Day of the Holiday Season
- John Vandermay returns to Canadian tech industry as Lightspeed’s Chief Technology Officer
- Detego launches new mobile, chatbot and AI solutions for fashion retailers at #NRF18
- ScanSource to Present at Raymond James Technology Investors Conference