Brother to Demonstrate Advances in Retail Printing at #NRF2018
WESTMINSTER, Colo.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Brother International Corporation will highlight its comprehensive array of retail printing solutions at the National Retail Federation (NRF) event, January 14 -16 at Javits Center in New York City. Brother will share space at Booth #709 with four of its mobile technology solution partners to demonstrate real-world retail advances in print technology.
Held annually, the NRF “BIG Show” is the retail industry’s largest and most important event of the year, this year featuring 600+ exhibitors from 95 countries, and anticipating 18,000 retailers among its 35,000 attendees.
Brother NRF Theme: “We Got This!”
David Crist, president of Brother Mobile Solutions, notes, “This year, we’re embracing a simple, clear rallying cry – ‘We Got This’. The theme encompasses every aspect of our business and embodies our deep commitment to retail customers and our mission to provide print solutions that are contemporary and meaningful to them. We’ll be demonstrating an array of smart printing solutions that help retailers stay competitive in surprising new ways.”
“And while retail remains a top revenue-producer in the U.S., the landscape is rapidly evolving,” adds Mike Zolot, director of retail sales for Brother BMG (Business Machines Group). “But one thing that must remain consistent is the customer experience across all channels, something Brother takes seriously in the products and solutions we offer to retailers. At NRF, we’re demonstrating how this theme comes to life from back office to front office, warehouse to corporate office.”
Technology Partners Demo Retail Solutions
Brother will host four distinguished retail technology partners to demonstrate innovative, customer-focused applications spanning mobile POS, a scalable grocery ‘Click and Collect’ solution, and IoT platforms for a hub of new value-added cloud services. All incorporate Brother’s newest compact mobile wireless label, bar code and receipt printing solutions.
- Petrosoft will demonstrate innovative cloud-based labeling solutions for petroleum and convenience store applications.
- ShopperKit will demonstrate its eGrocery in-store fulfillment platform designed for grocers making the move to Click-and-Collect online grocery ordering.
- ProxToMe will demonstrate Virtual Hub IoT platform which virtualizes devices in the cloud, to turn them into a hub of new value-added cloud services.
- ACE POS will show visitors how their popular POS software ‒ now serving over 10,000 businesses ‒ can help retailers handle virtually all of their business needs.
Next-Generation Mobile and Office Printers
Commenting on Brother’s NRF 2018 product array, Mike Lowey, Brother Mobile Solutions’ retail industry specialist, states, “Mobility is playing a key role as new business models are adopted. With a long and distinguished history in retail, Brother offers a comprehensive collection of print, scan and labeling technologies, including the very latest compact, affordable mobile printing solutions for in-store signage, packing slips for e-commerce orders, in-store shelf edge labels, price labels, mobile POS receipts, and much more.”
At NRF, Brother Mobile Solutions demonstrations will showcase how RuggedJet and PocketJet Series mobile printers and TD-2000 Series desktop printers can help improve the customer experience and increase operational and workflow efficiency and productivity. This year’s product line-up includes Apple® MFi™ certified mobile label and receipt printers, which make it easy for users to quickly print barcoded labels, tags and receipts virtually anywhere.
Brother BMG will highlight its range of retail solutions including a just-released model from the Compact Laser Series, a comprehensive line of laser printers and all-in-ones that are ideal for small, tight spaces; INKvestment Series of ink jet all-in-ones well suited for cost-effective, higher-volume printing; and the award-winning QL Label Printer Series, offering high-speed printing of durable, professional grade labels for virtually every purpose.
Brother is a leading provider of office equipment technology, including award-winning color and black & white multifunctional products, printers, scanners and device-based cloud and mobile technologies. Brother printers are recognized as the best in the industry, and consistently earn industry and product accolades including PCMag’s 2016 Readers’ Choice and Business Choice awards for reliability and overall customer satisfaction. Brother is a leader in electronic labeling with its P-touch line of labelers that feature laminated and specialty tapes. Brother’s products help home-based and medium to large-sized businesses increase productivity, improve workflow, and enhance organizational efficiency while helping to reduce costs. Brother International Corporation’s “At Your Side” philosophy demonstrates a dedication to product quality, customer service and dynamic partnerships. Established in 1954, and headquartered in Bridgewater, N.J., Brother markets business and industrial products, along with home appliances. For more information, visit www.brother.com.
Brother Mobile Solutions, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother International Corporation, provides innovative mobile printing and industrial labeling solutions to field workforces and mobile enterprises. Brother International Corporation and its subsidiaries employ over 1,100 people in the Americas.
Other Point of Sale News
- IBM Breaks Records to Top U.S. Patent List for 25th Consecutive Year
- KIOSK Information Systems and Jifiti Featuring Advanced Retail Gift Registry Solution at #NRF2018
- New Age Electronics Selects AAFES as 2017 Retailer of the Year
- LoyaltyExpress Acquires Lending Manager
- Detroit Lions Introduce Mobile Food & Beverage Ordering for Final Games of Season
- Following Job Gains in November, Retailers Scale Back in December
- Star Micronics Reveals New Service: PromoPRNT
- NCR Wins Four GOOD DESIGN™ Awards
- Suning Unmanned ’Biu’ Store to Make International Debut at #CES2018 to Showcase Smart Retail
- KDX to Present At #CES2018 its Latest Innovative Technologies and Highlights