Btab Aims To Be The Next Generation E-Commerce Company
SYDNEY, March 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Social commerce innovators ‘Btab’ is changing the landscape of online business by offering a different approach to restore balance and equality in the online retail space.
Founded in Australia, Btab provides a complete and comprehensive range of on and offline services which business need to develop, establish and thrive in today’s competitive marketplace. Connecting businesses through the Btab Network.
The current e-commerce market has been in an irrecoverable decline over the past 10 years whereby global giant brands such as Amazon and Alibaba have been claiming a greater market share each year, forcing out smaller independent businesses. The larger global players have then been offering opportunities for manufacturers to sell direct to the end user through their marketplaces.
The result is an e-commerce market that is heavily dominated by a handful of global names, keeping more traditional businesses and new starts suppressed and unable to establish in the online environment, without paying extortionate fees.
Not only does this result in an incredibly difficult environment for businesses to flourish, but it also directly impacts on the number of job generated as a result. So the question is, how much longer can the e-commerce industry support both manufacturers AND retailers with the likes of Amazon leaving the retailers’ role redundant?
Binson Lau, CEO of Btab, commented: “Existing companies like Amazon and Alibaba are among the 1st generation of e-commerce organizations. Their business model has been used for more than 15 years but it’s now becoming outdated and the market flooded. That’s where we expect Btab to fit in as the next generation of e-commerce platforms.”
Binson Lau continued: “The difficulties on and offline businesses face are becoming more apparent every quarter, with global giants such as Amazon cornering the market and undercutting virtually every smaller business, it’s simply not viable to compete traditionally. These are the brands and people Btab is here to help.”
The Btab Network has been designed to enable, support and develop online businesses, reducing a dependency on global brand platforms and helping them establish healthy, flourishing business with growth potential. In doing so Btab will be the e-commerce equalizer between manufacturers and retailers.
For more information, please visit www.btabcorp.com
Other POS news:
- Mastercard Names Erika Brown Lee as Assistant General Counsel for Privacy Data Protection
- Flourish Conference to Bring Major Retailers and Payment Companies to…
- Retailers Call Acosta Approval a Step Toward Restoring ‘Fairness and Balance’ at DOL
- SP Commerce to Sponsor Magento Imagine
- Globalegrow Collaborates with Global Logistics Partners to Improve Warehousing
- Danish Consumers Can Now Pay with Dankort on their Mobile
- POSitive Software Announces ‘TEXTING’ Abilities to its Software Product Line
- Merchants Welcome Supreme Court Ruling on Settlement Over High Credit Card Swipe Fees
- Revel Announces Integration with Dragontail Algo System at #PizzaExpo 2017