BTM Global Named “Top Enterprise of the Year” by Quang Trung Software City
HO CHI MINH CITY, VIETNAM and MINNEAPOLIS (May 2, 2016) – BTM Global, a premier provider of retail system integration and development services, announced that it has earned a “Top Enterprise of the Year 2015” award from Quang Trung Software City (QTSC) in Vietnam. QTSC is a business park in Ho Chi Minh City that hosts approximately 120 technology companies from around the world, including BTM Global’s Vietnam headquarters.
This is the third consecutive year that BTM Global has earned this recognition. The Top Enterprise award is given to a small percentage of QTSC companies that most clearly demonstrate supportive employee benefits and policies, good management practices that maximize the talents of its people, and that take an active role in serving and improving the surrounding community.
“QTSC aims to create an ideal environment in which software companies can grow and flourish,” said Long Lam, CEO of QTSC. “It’s important to recognize the leadership of businesses like BTM Global that are successful in their industry, supportive of their employees and generous in their communities.”
“We are honored to win this award, which was earned by the talent and commitment of our teams,” said Tien Huynh, director of Vietnam operations at BTM Global. “We know that the success of our company lies with our employees and it is vital to us that they are supported, challenged and rewarded. And because of our success, all of us at BTM Global feel a great responsibility to give back to our communities, especially through our work building decent housing for area families.”
Because this is the third consecutive year that BTM Global was recognized as a Top Enterprise, the company also received a certificate of merit from the president of the Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee.
About BTM Global
BTM Global Consulting, LLC (“BTM Global”) provides retail system integration and development services for clients ranging from small regional chains to the world’s most recognized brands. Through strategy, development, implementation and support, BTM Global approaches each project as a partnership that helps clients become more seamless, efficient and profitable. Its teams are made up of strategic advisors, problem solvers and proactive partners who examine a project from many angles and perspectives to offer the best solution to a client’s challenges. For more information, visit www.btmglobal.com.
Other POS news:
- Paper Source Selects Cloud Retail Suite to Support Omni-Channel Customer Strategy
- MasterCard Nominates 12 Candidates
- ClearSale Launches International Fraud Protection for US Merchants
- Smartphone Market Contracts by 6% in Q1 !!!!
- CloudCommerce CEO Featured in Interview With Kinsley Street Investors
- Adyen Reveals Significant Opportunity For Travel Industry To Go Mobile
- Kawasaki Launches E-Commerce Platform for Consumers
- Newly Launched Credit Cards Can Satisfy Banks Concerns About Fraud
- Epson Enhances Mobile App Enabling Easy Instagram Photo Collage Printing
- Fintech App Store for Credit Unions Targets Millennials, Tech Savvy Members
- Study Shows Mobile Technology Accelerates Product Registration
- Dunkin’ Donuts Brings On-the-Go Mobile Ordering to Metro New York