Bump Club and Beyond Launches National VIP Parent Perk Program
CHICAGO, May 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Calling all parents! Bump Club and Beyond is excited to announce the launch of the National BCB VIP (Very Important Parent/Preggo) Parent Perk Program. Now, any mom or mom-to-be, anywhere in the United States can join the BCB VIP program and have access to exclusive offers, discounts, gift cards, and more from a curated list of partners handpicked by Bump Club and Beyond. Starting this month, this program is available for use by ANYONE, ANYWHERE.
This program is a one-of-a-kind collection of perks just for parents from national brands, coupled with local offers available in select cities. National partners include The Land of Nod, Tea Collection, The Barre Code, Clek, Ergobaby and over 70 other brands. With a lifetime introductory membership fee of $40, BCB VIP members can also enjoy discounts to signature Bump Club and Beyond events including Gearapalooza.
BCB VIPs can access the perks and discounts through a password protected website or the brand new custom app (available for free on iTunes or Google Play) that puts the National VIP Program in the palm of your hand, making it convenient to access discounts wherever you are.
“As we travel the country and meet families at our one-of-a-kind events, we frequently hear requests from attendees to bring our programming and resources to their cities,” says Lindsay Pinchuk, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Bump Club and Beyond. “The National BCB VIP Parent Perk Program is the next step in expanding our reach and connecting with more families who want access to our network and trusted partners.”
Here is what some of our partners are saying about the program:
“Ergobaby and Orbit Baby are participating in the BCB National VIP Program because we love that there is a set place for expectant parents to get the latest and greatest news about our products on a local and national level!” — Priscilla Wan, Community Events Associate Manager
“We are excited to be a part of the BCB VIP National launch because our fitness program is meant for women at all stages of their lives, including new moms and moms-to-be. Several of our corporate and franchisees are new moms, so we can’t wait to embrace all the amazing things that BCB has in store over the next year!” — The Barre Code Co-Founders Ariana Chernin & Jillian Lorenz
In the coming months, BCB VIPs can expect to see:
- Free VIP-only webinars with Resident Experts from across the country offered on a variety of parenting topics
- The opportunity for BCB VIPs to earn incredible referral rewards
- More local discounts coming to more cities across the country
- New discounts and offers being added daily
- For more information and to become a BCB VIP, please visit: http://bit.ly/BCBVIP1.
About Bump Club and Beyond
Named Chicago Magazine’s Best “Mommy Hub,” Bump Club and Beyond(TM) is the largest social event company in the country connecting moms and moms-to-be with the best information, experts, products and most important—with each other—both online and through dozens of premier events per month in twenty-five cities. Bump Club and Beyond reaches over 100,000 parents and parents-to-be and has sold out over 700 events since it began in March 2010. Bump Club and Beyond partners with some of the nation’s top brands including Target, Nordstrom, The Land of Nod, Equinox Fitness Clubs, Whole Foods Market, ULTA Beauty and many more. For more information visit www.bumpclubandbeyond.com
Other Point of Sale blogs that may interest you:
- DynamicAction Discusses Future of Artificial Intelligence In Retail At #Shoptalk 2016
- TIDAL Boosts Global Expansion, Peak Transaction Processing Capabilities With Exclusive Ingenico ePayments Partnership
- Single store Point of sale and barcode printing hardware for sale – used
- True Religion Redefines Customer Engagement With Apple Watch App Retail Solutions
- Online Transaction Fraud to More Than Double to $25bn by 2020, finds Juniper Research
- Mobeam Surpasses 40 Million Barcode Beaming Transactions at Retail POS