California Pizza Kitchen Adds New Pay at the Table Solution to 197 Locations
Version 2.0 of CPK mobile app delivers convenience to the polished casual dining chain’s guests
Newton, MA—February 1, 2017—Paytronix Systems, Inc., a leading provider of reward program solutions to restaurants and retailers, announced today that California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) has completed a national roll out the software company’s new Pay at the Table mobile solution. The polished casual restaurant brand partnered with Paytronix to develop the Android and iOS applications to enhance the in-restaurant, online ordering and takeout experiences, fully integrated with its award-winning loyalty rewards platform through one easy-to-navigate mobile app experience.
The enhanced CPK Pizza Dough® Rewards application integrates with NCR Aloha Cloud Connect, Aloha Table Service, and the Paytronix Rewards and CRM Platform to deliver relevant, fast, and convenient guest experiences, including offering CPK’s guests the ability to pay for their check from their mobile device and leave precisely when they are ready to do so. Using a single account username and login, CPK guests can access their account to see Pay at the Table check history, change their password, update their profile, check loyalty reward balances, redeem rewards, as well as store their payment information. CPK can continue its relevant mobile messaging strategy with the new app that includes the Paytronix message services: email, push, pull, and geofenced messages.
“We developed our new and improved CPK Pizza Dough Rewards app with our highly mobile guests in mind. In fact, 80 percent of our Pizza Dough Rewards loyalty members engage with us through their mobile device,” said Ashley Ceraolo, senior vice president of marketing and beverage at California Pizza Kitchen. “More than ever, our guests are looking for flexibility and an authentic experience that’s customized to their needs, whether dining-in, grabbing a meal to go, or simply tracking their reward status for their next visit. By incorporating innovations in mobile pay, omnichannel messaging and more, all fully integrated with our loyalty program, we’re putting more control of the dining experience in our guests’ hands.”
“The enhanced CPK Pizza Dough Rewards app uniquely blends multiple APIs into one seamless application platform, from the mobile device to the table to our point-of-sale system,” said Andy Mai, CIO at California Pizza Kitchen. “The result is a best-in-class omnichannel experience that empowers our guest to interact with us how, where and when they want in a convenient and easy-to-use way.”
Version 2.0 of the CPK mobile apps introduces both single sign on and mobile payment, which makes dining with CPK exceptionally convenient.
Other POS news:
- Masterpass Expands Payment Options for Thousands of Merchants
- Restaurant Industry Leaders Serve Up Technology Predictions for 2017
- OnTrak Unveils New Tap Handle Survey Tool for Beer Wholesalers
- Quickbooks To Offer Paypal Acceptance “in the very near future”
- PayPal Leads in Global Wallet Wars – Juniper Research
- PayAnywhere Launches New Branding and Features
- Mastercard Incorporated Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2016 Financial Results
- Star Micronics, with Elo and E-Nabler Corp., Introduces New Integrated mPOS Solution
- South Carolina, Minnesota Introduce Legislation to Enforce Tax Collection by Remote Sellers
- Equinox Payments Integrates Android Pay’s Seamless Payments and Loyalty Feature