CARDFREE Universal API Solution Solves for Omni-Channel
SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 20, 2017 –CARDFREE, the leading mobile wallet provider to large merchants, today announced its Universal API is now available, with proven scale, to handle enterprise level deployments. CARDFREE’s API powers a single point of integration that cuts across all relevant digital channels including mobile, online, in-store (kiosk, tablet, POS, digital menu boards, etc.), in-dash, wallet providers and 3rd party partnerships (mapping & navigation services, delivery, etc.). By leveraging the Universal API, partners are able to extend reach into new verticals with increased efficiency and decreased time to market.
The Universal API opens the door to services that complete not only digital wallet solutions, but also digital commerce, including; Order Ahead, Loyalty, Payment & CRM/Offers. CARDFREE has become the leading mobile wallet platform, processing more than $550 million in transaction value. “Since inception CARDFREE has embraced that digital wallet and commerce initiatives cannot be limited to the physical device that is the flavor of the day,” commented Jon Squire, CEO and Founder. ”Our platform was specifically built to ensure flexibility and expansion into any, and all, relevant channels.”
In conjunction with the Universal API, CARDFREE offers a mobile SDK to agencies, partners and merchants that are interested in using CARDFREE platform services while driving their own front-end mobile development. Unlike mobile wallet providers that simply provide a “container” and no backend services, CARDFREE has integrated services that can be used together or à la carte.
From the team that deployed the three largest mobile wallet initiatives in the U.S., CARDFREE offers merchants a one-stop solution to mobilize and enhance the customer experience for maximum ROI. Our award-winning platform provides end-to end capabilities to engage customers via merchant-branded interfaces such as mGifts, messaging, offers, loyalty, payments, order ahead and social media integration. CARDFREE is headquartered in San Francisco and has been recognized as a “Fierce 15” company by Fierce Wireless, as having the Best Mobile Merchant Platform by Frost & Sullivan and as Best Mobile Start-up by the MEA Awards. For more information please visit www.cardfree.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Point of Sale News:
- NCR OPTIC Completes First Outdoor EMV Transaction
- Southern Bank Optimizes Digital Payments to Deepen Customer Relationships
- Walmart, CVS Health and Tommy Hilfiger to Speak at NRF 2018: Retail’s Big Show
- Electronic Transactions Association Announces 2018 Board of Directors
- Luke’s Lobster Hires Gusto Point of Sale as Their Deck-Hand
- NRF Urges House and Senate to Give Final Approval to Tax Reform
- Irisys to Introduce Vector 4D, EM+ Platform at #NRF18
- ATMIA Publishes Compilation eBook Commemorating The People Behind the ATM
- GK Software to Introduce Real-Time Omni-Channel Personalization Driven by AI at Big Show
- QFPay and United Brands (UBPAY) Form Joint Venture to Redefine the Mobile Payments In UAE