Cardtek & Electronic Trade Solutions Join Forces
Cardtek EMV L2 Kernel Library enables POS vendors to a smooth and convenient EMV L2 type approval process for contact and contactless payment schemes. Cardtek ensures successful certification to vendors by handling all phases of the process from ICS form filling, porting, testing till type approval tests at certification labs. Having 14 years’ experience on the development of EMV L2 kernel projects, Cardtek solution provides maximum flexibility for adaptation to different Hardware Operating Systems, optimized transaction time and effective RAM/ROM usage.
Electronic Trade Solutions PCI SRED / PCI PTS POI / EMV consulting expertise extends from MPOS, handheld and countertop device hardware / firmware design right through to POS applications and device middleware development. ETS help partners realise their own custom PCI / EMV solutions based on ETS experience, ensuring shortest possible time to market in a smooth, supportive and standards compliant manner with project goals accomplished on time and on budget.
For further information on all ETS / eKrypto™ solutions please visit www.eKrypto.com. Be sure to visit ETS at POST-EXPO 2015, Stand 4065, www.postexpo.com . ETS will also be exhibiting at Cartes 2015, Stand 4 G 022, www.cartes.com .
Cardtek, which operates from six countries including USA, Canada, Azerbaijan, India, UAE and with the head quarter in Turkey, was founded in 2001. The group has been in the forefront of the groundbreaking changes in the payment solutions industry, thanks to their effective mobile and digital payment systems, and integrated solutions. For more information, visit Cardtek.com, or LinkedIn.com/company/Cardtek-Group and @CardtekGroup. Visit us at Money20/20 booth #1946 on October 25-28, The Venetian, Las Vegas, NV.
OTHER RELEVANT NEWS ARTICLES:
- Lakeshore Learning Selects Aptos Retail Solutions
- Medical Specialties Distributors Selects Insite Software and NorthPoint Digital to Modernize eCommerce Efforts to Support Growth and Expansion into New Markets
- MorphoTrust Launches Identix Trusted Identity-as-a-Service
- MoPals.com, Inc., an Emerging Mobile Loyalty Award Company Announces Completion of Private Placements
- ShopKeep Appoints New Chief Marketing Officer to Accelerate Customer Acquisition
- ShopKeep Acquires Ambur POS