CellSell® named Retail ERP Platform of the Year at the 2017 Corporate LiveWire Innovation &
MONTREAL, March 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Worthware Systems International, a leading Vertical Market Retail ERP Provider and Developer of CellSell® the Retail ERP Platform designed exclusively for retailers of cellular phones, wireless devices, and telecommunications products and services is proud to announce, that CellSell® has won in the 2017 Corporate LiveWire Innovation & Excellence Awards and has been named: Retail ERP Platform of the Year.
The 2017 Innovation & Excellence Awards are granted by Corporate LiveWire. The resource provides business professionals and individuals in the corporate finance sector with information on the latest news and developments from around the globe. They provide regular up to date content on an array of subject areas such as corporate transactions, international markets, business strategy and changes in legislation. From the development and incorporation of cutting edge technology to the creation of forward thinking strategies, the Innovation & Excellence Awards honor and celebrate those businesses and firms who are creating a brighter tomorrow. The Innovation & Excellence Awards give recognition to businesses that are transforming their respective industries and the standard-bearers of excellence by continually setting industry trends as well as showing significant advances in terms of innovation and improvement. All winners of the 2017 Innovation & Excellence Awards are subject to the same rigorous assessment criteria, carried out by their experienced in-house professionals. This ensures that only the most deserving teams, practices and individuals walk away with one of these prestigious accolades.
The CellSell® Retail ERP Platform impressed their panel of expert judges for several reasons, including its patented technology that allows wireless retailers to increase their checkout capacity at the register and its highly configurable system architecture, which ensures the transparent flow of accurate and auditable corporate finance information directly from the point-of-sale sales floor… read more
Other Point of sale news:
- 2017 ASI Resellers Conference provides Resellers with education and networking
- Aptos Order Management Enables Buyer-Centric Orders
- PAR Technology To Present at 29th Annual ROTH Capital Conference on March 14, 2017
- 1010data Debuts Latest Version of its Consumer Insights Platform
- Shelfbucks CEO Erik McMillan to Keynote RetailLoco at SXSW – Sunday, March 12
- EFTPOS Terminal Vendors Capitalize on Cashless Payment, Mobility and Security Trends
- No Post-Election Bounce for Restaurants
- First Ever AI Chatbot To Revolutionize Restaurant Loyalty Programs