CGI Launches New CGI Retail Xp360 Platform
NEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ – CGI (NYSE: GIB) (TSX: GIB.A) launched its new CGI Retail Xp360 platform, that enables retail and consumer services organizations to deliver a seamless, real-time customer experience across all channels, while accelerating their digital transformation. The platform meets increasing retail consumer demands for more products, services and information—delivered instantly, in an omni-channel and personalized manner.
CGI Retail Xp360 enables retail and consumer services organizations to easily enhance the customer experience in alignment with their business objectives and priorities. Supported by a strong collaborative framework, the solution is configurable by each client to meet its unique requirements, deliver quick and sustainable benefits, while continuously improving the customer experience over the long term.
“The platform is very easy to implement, support and maintain,” said Gianni Rino, CGI Global Lead for Retail and Consumer Services. “Its cloud-based architecture is flexible and truly accelerates the delivery of new retail capabilities that consumers expect and demand.”
“CGI Retail Xp360 was developed collaboratively with clients at the CGI Retail and Consumer Services Center of Excellence (CoE) in Lille, France,” said Jean-Baptiste Branquart, Vice-President, CGI’s Retail and Consumer Services Center of Excellence (CoE). “The CoE provides a unique experience for retail and consumer services organizations to look into the future and gain insights into the differentiated experiences they can provide their customers using CGI Retail Xp360 and the latest technology.”
About CGI Retail Xp360
CGI Retail Xp360 is a comprehensive, cloud-based platform that enables retail and consumer services organizations to deliver a seamless, informed and real-time customer experience. The solution leverages legacy applications in a modular, scalable and secure environment and provides customers, as well as employees, end-to-end visibility into products, services and information.
Founded in 1976, CGI is the fifth largest independent IT and business consulting services firm in the world. With approximately 71,000 professionals worldwide, CGI delivers an end-to-end portfolio of high-end IT and business consulting services, systems integration and IT and business process outsourcing services. CGI’s client proximity model, best-fit global delivery network, and intellectual property solutions help clients accelerate results and digitally transform their organizations.
Other Point of Sale News
- Displaydata to Showcase Augmented Reality Navigation Demo with Aisle411 at NRF 2018
- Visa Brings Sensory Branding to Merchants, Terminal Manufacturers and Developers
- Press Here! Visa Begins Pilots of New Biometric Payment Card
- Samsung Debuts “Connected” Pop-Up Store Solution for Retailers #NRF2018
- Elo to Showcase Augmented Reality, Automated Retail with Innovative Tech at #NRF2018
- PTC to Demonstrate Its Retail Innovation Platform at #NRF2018
- Toshiba Unveils New Solutions Designed for Retail at #NRF2018 Big Show
- June20 Launches the Converge Kinetic Display With Target and Verizon Wireless
- Anaplan to Showcase Connected Planning Solutions at #NRF2018 Conference in New York City
- KIOSK Information Systems Introduces New Self-Service Solution Functionality #NRF2018