Chicory Announces Amazon Fresh and Instacart Partnership
NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Chicory, the New York-based foodtech company that is paving the way for grocery ecommerce technologies, today announced that they are partnering with Amazon Fresh and Instacart, beginning April 1, to provide recipe ordering solutions to more than 80M shoppers across 3M recipes and 1,000+ sites. Through these new partnerships, Chicory will be able to double the retailer capabilities on their shoppable recipes, now reaching 40% of US zip codes and truly expanding the way their technology turns recipes into reality.
This new integration leverages Chicory’s already vast network of millions of recipes and makes them shoppable, with just a few clicks, to consumers. Through Instacart, Chicory will be able to offer users one hour delivery from over 125 major retailers including Costco, Safeway, Publix and HEB. Through AmazonFresh, Chicory’s technology will pair users with the nation’s largest ecommerce retail site to order groceries.
“Chicory is excited to partner with top grocery ecommerce providers to bring recipe ingredients to the doors of consumers across the country,” said Yuni Sameshima, Chicory CEO and Co-Founder. “It’s been amazing to see our network grow, and with these partnerships, we can now offer a much more seamless experience to millions more customers looking to buy recipe ingredients online from their favorite recipe websites. This will be the next step to catalyzing online grocery adoption and we’re proud to be a part of it.”
Chicory’s signature “Get Ingredients” button appears on over 1,000 recipe sites and reaches 80M monthly online shoppers, making them the largest shoppable recipe network in the world. Users of sites like Betty Crocker, Food & Wine, Perdue.com and blogs including Sally’s Baking Addiction, Half Baked Harvest, Budget Bytes and Le Creme De La Crumb will now be able to order ingredients for the recipes they are looking to cook, directly to their home.
Other Point of Sale News
- Online Buying Guide Helps Consumers Learn More About The Latest Product On The Market
- Shopping on Instagram Goes Global with Shopify
- Retailers to White House: ‘Do Right by American Families’ on Trade
- Greenlight Quadruples Customers & Announces New Product Feature
- AccelStor All-Flash Solutions Unlock Data Possibilities for AI and Cloud
- DHL eCommerce Unveils Parcel Metro, New and Flexible Delivery Service for Online Retailers
- NRF/Forrester Survey Shows Merging of Physical and Digital Retail
- February Retail Sales Increase 4.4 Percent Over Last Year
- Mercatus Introduces Digital Coupons to Industry-Leading Integrated Commerce Platform™
- Star Micronics Teams up with Slatwall Commerce to Provide eCommerce Platform
- TNS Launches 4G Roaming Support For Mobile POS Terminals