Loyalty Program Adds More ’Wow’ to the Winter Holidays
ROCKVILLE, Md., Dec. 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Choice Privileges, the award-winning loyalty program from Choice Hotels, is celebrating the holidays by giving its loyal members chances to win prizes totaling more than 10 million Choice Privileges points. The popular loyalty program has debuted the Choice Privileges Tap the App sweepstakes, offering members who use the new Choice Hotels mobile app weekly chances to win more than 10 million points in prizes.
“Choice Privileges members make up the majority of Choice Hotels mobile app users, so we took direction on how to make it better based on their needs and preferences,” said Sarah Searls, vice president of Digital Commerce for Choice Hotels. “Since launching the new mobile app, Choice Hotels has seen downloads increase by 40 percent and reservations on the app more than double. The Tap the App sweepstakes is a great way to highlight all the new features as well as thank members by offering them chances to receive generous prizes.”
Choice Hotels will award 100,000 Choice Privileges points to 10 winners weekly, along with 400,000 points to three grand-prize winners. Members can enter the Tap the App sweepstakes once every 24 hours through the Choice Hotels mobile app.
The Choice Hotels mobile app is available on iOS and Android. Signing up for the Choice Privileges program is free, and can be done on the Choice Hotels mobile app, online by going to https://www.choicehotels.com/about/mobile, or in person at any Choice Hotels property.
For Official Rules, entry details, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit: https://choicehotels.promo.eprize.com/sweeps/public/fulfillment/rules.pdf.
The Choice Hotels loyalty rewards program, Choice Privileges, was rated no.1 in the USA Today 10Best Readers’ Choice Awards for two consecutive years. In addition to fast rewards, instant perks, and exclusive member rates when booking direct at https://www.choicehotels.com/about/mobile, members can redeem points towards free stays at any of Choice’s 11 hotel brands worldwide, including the Ascend Hotel Collection, Cambria Hotels, Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Sleep Inn, Quality, Clarion, MainStay Suites, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, Econo Lodge, and Rodeway Inn.
Other Point of Sale News
- Klarna North America Sees Surge in US. Merchant And Consumer adoption of Finances
- Shinhan Bank secures and simplifies mobile banking service with Trustonic
- SICOM Moves Corporate Headquarters to Accommodate Rapid Growth
- Bluestar Announces the Attainment Of PCI P2PE Validation
- Amazon, Hyperwallet partner to pay out new AUS Marketplace
- Kona I And Linexens Sign Strategic Cooperation Agreement
- Symphony GOLD Named a Representative Vendor in 2017 Gartner Market Guide
- Automated Border Control Kiosks Reach 71% CAGR Over Four Years with 71 Installations at 59
- Allied Wallet Projects Significant Growth Upon Chip and Pin mPOS Launch
- Import Numbers Show Retailers Restocking as Holiday Season Hits Final Days
- Retail Jobs Jumped Nearly 13,000 in November