ClearSale Launches International Fraud Protection for US Merchants
MIAMI, FL—April 27, 2016—ClearSale (http://clear.sale), an international leader in CNP fraud prevention, now offers its Total Guaranteed Protection solution to US-based e-commerce merchants. Total Guaranteed Protection allows merchants to fully outsource fraud management and eliminate chargeback costs while reducing false declines, increasing approval rates and improving customer retention. Merchants only pay for approved transactions, and ClearSale covers 100% of the cost of any chargebacks.
ClearSale was the first to offer fully outsourced fraud mitigation with chargeback protection in one of the top 5 e-commerce markets. The company is unique in offering both leading-edge automated fraud detection and the world’s largest in-house CNP fraud department with over 500 seasoned analysts. This combination of machine learning, manual review, and actionable problem solving deliver real-world solutions that put merchants back in control of their businesses.
“Over the past decade, we’ve seen fraud tactics evolve much more quickly than the average merchant can respond, which is why we developed our fully outsourced solution. It’s important also to have a neutral agent in the process, always targeting the best risk exposure for each business,” said Pedro Chiamulera, ClearSale founder and CEO. “Our approach relieves merchants of a costly and time-consuming fraud-management burden so they can focus on their core business.”
ClearSale’s Total Guaranteed Protection delivers:
- real-time insights and decisions within minutes,
- comprehensive fraud protection even during sales peaks,
- service customized by segment and market,
- manual pre-decline review and customer contact to reduce false declines, and
- flexibility and quick adaptation to solutions that combat changing fraud behavior patterns.
ClearSale’s Total Guaranteed Protection is PCI-DSS compliant, fully integrates with the major platforms including Magneto, Shopify, Prestashop and SAP, and covers web, mobile and telesales. ClearSale uses a Level 4 US-based data center to secure its infrastructure and protect client data. Learn more at http://clear.sale or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ClearSale is a Card-Not-Present (CNP) fraud prevention enterprise that protects e-commerce merchants against chargebacks. The company’s flagship product is Total Guaranteed Protection, an end-to-end fraud detection and management solution that combines advanced technology with a passionate team of seasoned, in-house fraud analysts that take personal care to understand and work with every client’s unique needs. Founded in 2001 by two-time Olympic athlete Pedro Chiamulera, ClearSale has offices in São Paulo, Brazil and Miami, Florida. Find more information at http://clear.sale.
Other Point of Sale blogs that may interest you:
- Smartphone Market Contracts by 6% in Q1 !!!!
- Adyen Reveals Significant Opportunity For Travel Industry To Go Mobile
- Kawasaki Launches E-Commerce Platform for Consumers
- Newly Launched Credit Cards Can Satisfy Banks Concerns About Fraud
- Epson Enhances Mobile App Enabling Easy Instagram Photo Collage Printing
- Fintech App Store for Credit Unions Targets Millennials, Tech Savvy Members