Company Releases Shopping App as White Labeled Product
Mobile Checkout’s Functionalities to Increase Store Revenue
Feb 29, 2016 – New York – FutureProof Retail (FPR), a software development provider, announced today the launch of their white-labeled version of Mobile Checkout – the retail industry’s first start-to-finish self-checkout app.
Mobile Checkout is an easy-to-use shopping app that store owners can make available to their customers. With this app in hand, customers are enabled to walk the store, scanning items as they are placed in the cart. Once the shopping trip is complete, the consumer simply pushes a ‘check out’ button, and pays via their smartphone, credit/debit card, or Apple Pay.
FutureProof Retail has released the white labeled Mobile Checkout product in El Rancho Market and California Fresh Market. These retailers are now able to brand the app as their own and seamlessly integrate it into their store’s existing identity. The result is a stronger store identity that demonstrates commitment to delivering a fast, hassle-free shopping experience – ultimately creating enhanced customer loyalty.
A new ‘Specials’ functionality (currently testing in Beta) will create additional revenue streams for store owners. With this function,
a store's specials are shown on the user’s mobile homepage, ranked by personalized recommendation (based on the customers previous
shopping history). Customers are also able to browse and save their favorite deals ahead of time at home. When ready to check out, the
user will be reminded of any deals saved that have not been scanned for purchase.
“The robust features we are continually testing and releasing are a testament to the rapid growth and industry-excitement we are experiencing,” says FPR Founder Di Di Chan. “We are aggressively pursing new business channels and are poised to truly revolutionize the retail industry,” she finished.
About Future Proof Retail
Established in 2013 and based in New York, NY, FPR is comprised of a team of award-winning software engineers and business developers. FutureProof Retail was founded by a team of impatient shoppers, and brings a unique focus to ease-of-use in self-service systems. The FPR team’s expertise in past endeavors has earned significant accolades in the AppStore and across a variety of industries. For more information, please visit www.futureproofretail.com.
Other breaking news:
- MasterCard and Parsons School of Design to Put Digital Payments Thru Design Hack
- PayPal Expands One Touch to 143 markets; 18M consumers opt-in
- Nick Clarkson Joins Creditcall in New Role as Head of Developer Relations
- Multinational Food Retailer DIA Adds Anti-Theft Technology
- 200 Store chain in UK Chooses new Point of sale provider
- Spendgo’s Loyalty Program Delivers Results for Dickey’s BBQ Chain
- White Castle Gives Its Mobile App A Crave-Worthy Makeover
- Verifi To Sponsor Platinum Party Merchant Risk Council #MRCVegas16
- Rakuten Marketing Makes Foray Into Social Advertising With Acquisition
- First Open Cardless Cash Network Goes Live in Four U.S. Cities
- Y Combinator Startup Ups Funding to $750K With Text Marketing For Retailers
- JetPay Corporation Announces CollectorSolutions Merger
- Catalina Gives Weekly Retail Advertising Circulars Omnichannel Personalization