Constellation Software Acquires Electronic Point of Sale System Provider
TORONTO, Oct. 25, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Constellation Software Inc. (“Constellation”) (TSX:CSU) today announced that its Jonas Operating Group has completed the acquisition of an electronic point of sale systems and software provider. Additional details regarding the acquisition will be provided after meetings have taken place with employees and customers of the business.
Jonas Software operates over 70 independently managed software companies around the world, providing them with the strategic guidance and financial security required to be leaders in their respective markets. From its roots formed in the construction and club management markets, Jonas’ reach has grown extensively within the hospitality, fitness and industrial verticals. Today, Jonas is proud to supply industry leading enterprise management software and related services to 20 vertical markets.
About Constellation Software Inc.
Constellation Software acquires, manages and builds vertical market software businesses that provide mission-critical software solutions.
Other point of sale news:
- In OrderDynamics’ Study, Canadian Retailers Rank Dead Last with Only 23.5% Offering
- #Money2020 Ingenico Group announces the availability of the Lane/8000
- Senion Technology Enables Today’s Mall of America Mobile App Launch
- #Money2020 Vantiv Partners With AEVI To Enhance SmartPay Terminals
- myGini Inc. Introduces Pioneering Payment Software Platform in the U.S. Market #Money2020
- Bluefin Announces Addition of Stephen W. Orfei to the Company’s Product Advisory Council
- #Money2020 Hatch Loyalty And Buy It Mobility Networks to Bring Commerce
- #Money2020 -ISO Market Boosted As New Agreement Enables TNS To Support Top US Processors
- Price Elasticity Shifts Mean New Revenue Opportunities and Risks for Retailers and Brands
- First Data Partners with UnionPay International to Enable In-Store in the U.S.