Constellation Software Completes Acquisition of MCR Enterprise Solutions
“MCR, with its strong presence in the hospitality, catering and leisure markets, is a valuable addition to the Jonas group of companies,” said Barry Symons, CEO of Jonas. “We are very excited to welcome MCR’s dedicated customers and employees to our organization.”
Established in 1978, MCR has over thirty five years’ experience in providing hospitality, catering and leisure organisations with enterprise management solutions which directly improve the efficiency of their business operations. MCR does this by combining high quality software, cutting edge electronic point of sale technology and an unrivalled level of experience in providing installation, customer training, support and consultancy services.
Jonas Software operates over 70 independently managed software companies around the world, providing them with the strategic guidance and financial security required to be leaders in their respective markets. From its roots formed in the construction and club management markets, Jonas’ reach has grown extensively within the hospitality, fitness and industrial verticals. Today, Jonas is proud to supply industry leading enterprise management software and related services to 20 vertical markets.
About Constellation Software Inc.
Constellation Software acquires, manages and builds vertical market software businesses that provide mission-critical software solutions.
Other Point of Sale News:
- New Mobile Loyalty App From Red Lobster
- EMVCo Enhances EMV 3-D Secure Specification
- Indi Revolutionizes Online Shopping Experience, Just in Time for Cyber Monday
- Technology Ignorance Will Cost the Average Retailer More Than $300,000 this Holiday Season
- Mastercard and MLB Deliver In-Stadium Augmented Reality Experience at 2017 World Series
- 2017 Holiday Shopping Survey Finds Increase in Consumer Spend Doubles YOY
- iATS Payments joins the Traction on Demand Bandit Tour for Good
- Tommy Bahama Adds To Point of Sale With BlueCherry B2B eCommerce
- Royal Yacht Brokers to Accept Cryptocurrencies and Gold for Luxury Yacht Rental Services
- First Data Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results