Convey Launches New Intelligent Fulfillment Platform at #Shoptalk
AUSTIN, Texas – May 16, 2016 – Convey, providers of the first enterprise solution focused exclusively on the end-to-end customer delivery experience, today announced the launch of their Intelligent Fulfillment Platform and selection by leading retailers such as Jet.com, Build.com, and Living Direct at the inaugural Shoptalk conference in Las Vegas.
Jet.com, Build.com, Living Direct and more have partnered with Convey to drive improved delivery experiences through branded communications, large-item returns and personalized decisioning.
“At Jet.com we are committed to being on the forefront of retail technology and customer experience.” said Nate Faust, COO, Jet.com. “Convey represents the kind of strategic partner that will help us reach our goal of making the shopping experience as easy and effortless as possible”
Formerly known as Pivot Freight, Convey was created with the mission of enabling retailers to get products to customers faster through extraordinary delivery communication and optimized shipment decisioning and execution.
“The Convey team recognized early on that delivery experience, particularly for large items, was going to be the next big hurdle for online retailers,” said Rob Taylor, CEO, Convey. “As fulfillment costs continue to eat away at margins and shopper expectations continue to rise, retailers are in need of a multi-faceted solution to be competitive. We are extremely excited about our collaboration with leaders like Jet.com, Build.com, and Living Direct because they understand that customer delivery is the most critical and memorable part of the order lifecycle.”
Intelligent Fulfillment Platform
Convey’s Intelligent Fulfillment Platform provides retailers with an enterprise-grade, next-generation fulfillment solution. The platform draws on Convey’s expertise in artificial intelligence, big data analytics, retail, transportation and logistics to help retailers predict and adapt to changes in real-time, all while proactively communicating changes to customers.
Convey’s clients benefit from increased customer satisfaction and loyalty, while saving money on the logistical and operational costs related to poor delivery experiences.
Through this solution, retailers gain access to key fulfillment and delivery features including:
• Flexible and proactive final-mile appointment scheduling
• Large-item returns facilitation and management
• A customer service portal that includes tracking, communication history, shipment scheduling capabilities, and an exceptions management tool
• Enhanced delivery communications, via a hosted solution or API
• Personalized decisioning based on both qualitative and quantitative data about customers, orders, and carrier performance
• Unified cross-carrier reporting and analytics
“At Build.com delivering an exceptional customer experience is key,” said Kevin Scott, Logistics Manager, Build.com. “Convey’s Intelligent Fulfillment Platform has had an immediate impact on our supplier drop ship program, and the technology has helped us deliver a consistently positive experience while still reducing our freight spend by 20%.”
Results across Convey’s client base include:
• 11% average reduction in freight spend
• 22% reduction in average final-mile delivery time for large items
• 5x improved visibility into shipment exceptions
“At Living Direct we are always looking for new ways to differentiate,” said Jason Roussos, CMO, Living Direct. “When we came across Convey’s Intelligent Fulfillment Platform it was obvious that it could have a significant impact on the experience we offer our customers. We are most excited about the opportunities we have to leverage Convey’s carrier intelligence to improve the experience both at checkout and beyond.”
About Convey (formerly Pivot Freight)
Convey is the first enterprise solution focused exclusively on the end-to-end customer delivery experience. Our technology transforms the most frustrating part of your customer’s experience into one that delights at every turn. Unify your carrier ecosystem, identify problems before they happen, and facilitate changes on-the-ground, in real time. Predictive, adaptive, and proactive delivery is here.
From parcel to freight and well beyond, the world’s largest retailers are turning to customer delivery for their next competitive advantage. We are the difference between simple tracking and elegant, continuous orchestration. Learn more at: www.getconvey.com
MORE Point of sale news:
- TrueCommerce Announces eStore Integration
- Dallas Rapid Transit Uses PayNearMe to Reduce Cash Handling
- Sonata Software to Showcase Solutions at the SAP’s ’SapphireNow’
- Original Review Launches Customer Insight Platform for Restaurants
- Spendgo to Show Integration with Epson #Shoptalk
- Verifone Certifies with First Data to Provide Gas Stations & C-Stores Fast Path to EMV
- BIXOLON Partners with ERPLY, a Leading mPOS Firm
- New Signature Keynote Panel for the 2016 National Restaurant Association Show
- JetPay Announces Q1 Results With a 7.4%Rev Growth
- Lightspeed and SilverEdge Offer Complete Retail Management Starter Kit
- Govt of Rwanda Collaborates with MasterCard to Meet Rwanda’s Vision of a Cashless Society
- PayVida Pairs Canada’s Most Transparent Payment Proc Fees With Apple Pay to Help Small Biz