CoreMedia Announces New Integration with Salesforce Commerce Cloud #NRF17
SAN FRANCISCO, CA (January 16, 2017) — CoreMedia, a leading platform for content and digital asset management, announced the integration of CoreMedia LiveContext with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware). Customers ofboth platforms can now blend rich media and branded content with real-time product data and transactional capabilities to create compelling digital shopping experiences—leading to increased sales and improved customer loyalty.
“This integration represents our commitment to keeping customers on the cutting edge,” said Sören Stamer, CEO of CoreMedia. “The combination of CoreMedia LiveContext and Commerce Cloud will be a powerful new tool for online sellers to maximizetheir offerings and achieve significant cost savings as well as time-to-market advantages.”
Key capabilities include:
- The ability to augment existing store pages and create new hybrid pages that combine rich media and branded content with product information, inspiration and customer service
- Advanced digital asset management capabilities and out-of-box support for interactive experiences including shoppable videos, shoppable image maps, editable text on images, slide shows, 360 spinners andmore
- Real-time omni-channel previews, allowing merchants to see exactly what the online shopping experience looks like on any device and across the customer journey
- All components can be deployed either entirely in the cloud or via an on-premises/cloud hybrid
This integration represents the latest for CoreMedia LiveContext, which already includes productized integrations with IBM WebSphere Commerce and SAP Hybris, as well as a reference integration with Magento. As well, CoreMedia can providecustom solutions for virtually any in-house eCommerce system. This expanded capability in the cloud and across hybrid implementations gives online retailers new tools to create compelling, targeted digital shopping experiences faster and more efficiently.CoreMedia is closing the gap between pure eCommerce systems, traditionally focused on the transactional aspects of the buying process, and content-drive brand sites focused on user experience.
Availability: CoreMedia LiveContext for Salesforce Commerce Cloud will be available as a cloud solution starting Summer 2017, based on the CoreMedia Cloud offering or as a hybrid of cloud and on-premises components.
Demos: Be the first to test drive this new offering at the National Retail Federation (NRF) Big Show, taking place January 15-17 at the Javits Center in New York. Meet with CoreMedia executives, discover the latest innovations ineCommerce content management, and enjoy an espresso or latte from our on-site barista.
Other Point of Sale blogs of interest:
- New HighJump Mobile Application Empowers Millennial Warehouse Associates
- PetSmart Goes Live with CBX Cloud for Product Development, Sourcing, Supplier Management
- Best Day To Go Holiday Shopping in the US Revealed #NRF17
- Nahdi Medical Company Chooses Opterus for Store Communications & Operational Execution
- Smart Pay Smart Reward: AEVI and Smart Engine Partner to Offer Innovative Ad Solutions
- Manthan Unveils ‘Maya’, an Artificial Intelligence Conversational Agent #NRF17