CoreMedia to Show New Integrations with IBM at Amplify 2017
Integration advances new era of customer engagement: cognitive experience management
SAN FRANCISCO, March 20, 2017 — CoreMedia, a leading digital experience (DX) company, today announced its intention to showcase a pair of significant new integrations with IBM commerce and AI technology at IBM Amplify 2017.
At the event CoreMedia will be highlighting its validated integration with IBM Commerce on Cloud, a multichannel commerce SaaS offering that enables personalized customer engagement, optimized shopping and order management and fulfillment. By leveraging CoreMedia’s advanced content and asset management capabilities alongside IBM’s industry-leading cloud-based commerce offering, companies can engage customers with content rich, multi-channel shopping experiences while accelerating time to market and minimizing upfront capital investments.
CoreMedia will also demonstrate a series of use cases that showcase its recent integration with IBM Watson cognitive technology. IBM Watson is an artificial intelligence platform that can analyze and interpret all a company’s data (including unstructured text, images, audio and video), to provide personalized recommendations and interactive experiences. CoreMedia will show how brands and online retailers can deploy this technology to help business users locate and publish content more efficiently and provide shoppers will new tools for discovering the products that they love.
Tweet This: CoreMedia Announces Integration with IBM Commerce on Cloud and IBM Watson
“As we continue to expand our relationship with IBM, we see the possibility of a whole new dimension of customer engagement based on the concept of cognitive experience management.” said Doug Heise, VP of Global Marketing at CoreMedia. “The integration of advanced machine learning and cloud technology with smart content management has the potential to significantly improve the speed and efficiency of online marketing while enabling companies to offer intuitively relevant customer experiences across all channels.”
CoreMedia and IBM Commerce on Cloud: Understanding what drives customers to purchase a product requires a great deal of data and information from many technologies and sources. The challenge comes when implementing this data into actionable results quickly and efficiently. With CoreMedia’s integration with IBM, users can blend product data, branded content, and rich media to inform, inspire and support the end to end customer buying journey. With CoreMedia’s out-of-box solution users can deliver interactive experiences including shoppable videos, shoppable image maps, editable text on images, slide shows, 360 spinners and more.
CoreMedia with IBM Watson AI: With CoreMedia’s advanced content and digital asset management solution combined with the cognitive power of IBM Watson AI, users can now deliver truly cutting edge customer experiences. Companies looking to take advantage of IBM’s advanced AI can now improve contextual capabilities and streamline marketing automation across the digital delivery solutions. The result is the birth of a whole new category: Cognitive Experience Management taking customer experience to the next level by leveraging machine learning and big data to dynamically deliver experiences that are seamless, natural and effortlessly relevant.
At IBM Amplify, attendees can attend the following sessions or stop by the CoreMedia booth# 500 to learn how to:
- Integrate Global Brands and B2B Commerce with Emerson: Emerson Electric is a global leader in technology and engineering with over 200 global brands. Find out how they’re using CoreMedia to unify their online brand experience and enhance the B2B shopping experience with rich media and targeted content.
Date: Wednesday, March 22, 10:15am-11:00am
Location: Room 118
- Manage Cognitive Experiences with CoreMedia & IBM Watson AI: Visit us at booth #500 or our Engagement Theater session, to learn how to integrate content and digital asset management with IBM Watson Commerce and AI to increase publishing efficiencies and improve the consumer shopping experience.
Date: Tuesday, March 21, 6:30pm-6:50pm
Location: Booth# 500 or Engagement Theater 460
- Master Mobile Commerce with YNAP: CoreMedia customer, Yoox Net-a-Porter Group, is leading the pack when it comes to advanced mobile e-commerce strategies. Discover how they are using Watson Commerce, Sterling OMS, and CoreMedia LiveContext to enable omnichannel commerce services for luxury brands.
Date: Tuesday, March 21, 1:30pm-2:15pm
Location: Room 121
CoreMedia is a leading content management and digital experience management company that has been powering the online strategies of global enterprises for more than two decades. We help clients reach their target groups at every touchpoint. We easily blend branded content with transactional processes and contextual data in real time, to accelerate time-to-market and boost the productivity of business users. By merging compelling multimedia content with other digital content, CoreMedia transforms cloud or on-premises e-Commerce systems, digital marketing and corporate communications into mobile digital experiences – at every point of the customer journey. The result: greater customer activation, stronger loyalty, and higher sales.
Established in 1996, CoreMedia is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, with offices in San Francisco, Washington DC, London and Singapore. CoreMedia’s clients include a wide range of leading brands, such as the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC), BILD, Boots, Calvin Klein, CLAAS, Continental, Deutsche Bahn, Deutsche Telekom, dm-drogerie markt, DMG Mori Seiki, Deutsche Börse Group, Henkel, Homebase, Office Depot, Telefónica Germany and Tommy Hilfiger.
For more information visit www.coremedia.com
Other Point of Sale blogs of interest:
- Nordstrom Partners with Infor to Run Point-of-Sale in the Cloud
- Spendgo and Revel Systems Announce Platform Integration At #ShopTalk
- #ShopTalk: Bold Metrics, Morph 3D Showcase the Future by Creating True-to-Life Avatars
- Mirakl Announces New Marketplace Platform for Services at #Shoptalk 2017
- Shopgate Joins Salesforce Partner Program to Drive Customer Success with Commerce Cloud