Custom S.p.A. Introducing Latest Innovation in Point of Sale Thermal Printers at #NRF17
Introducing the latest innovation in Point of Sale thermal printers – consolidate the number of devices and physical connections while increasing functionality
Parma, Italy – January 9, 2016 – Custom introduces the K3 thermal Point of Sale printer with integrated wireless barcode scanner further consolidating the number of devices required at the point of sale and increasing functionality through NFC.
Custom Barcode Scanner (CBS) is the latest innovation in wireless and contactless communication for the retail space. Offered as an integrated solution with the K3 POS printer, the CBS brings retailers a level of functionality never seen before from a thermal printer. This highly functional system integrates thermal printing, RFID technology, 2 Dimensional Barcode Scanning (available in either WiFi or Bluetooth) and contactless charging capable of operating with or without a PC. This sleek and compact space-saving solution is also available as a stand-alone scanner.
“Custom has been developing integrated solutions for 25 years interacting with users in daily life. We innovate – we are not interested in bringing ‘me too’ products to market. Our goal is to provide value by translating the voice of the customer into highly functional solutions to meet the needs of the modern point-of-sale. This is evident in the release of the K3 with CBS.” says Nicola Ciarlante, CEO of Custom America. Custom’s commitment to innovation is further seen by level of functionality designed into the CBS: integrated OLED based user display for remote control functionality and real time data viewing, user feedback – beeper, vibration and tactile button, reading capabilities – 1D, 2D and OCR-B.
Custom will introduce the K3 with CBS and stand-alone CBS at NRF Retail’s Big Show 2017 in NYC, NY January 15 – 17 booth #4511.
CUSTOM SPA HOLDING COMPANY
- Custom SpA, which designs and manufactures all Custom and Fasy branded products and branded products for O.E.M.;
- System Retail spa, automation systems point of sale for Mass Market Retailers and Large Scale Retail Trade;
- Custom America Inc, fully dedicated to USA, Canada and LATAM;
- Custom GMBH, dedicated to the German and Austrian market;
- Custom Production Europe Srl, the Group manufacturing company;
- Netrising, mobile applications development (Android, iOS);
- Bizeta, development of software projects in the retail sector (fashion, luxury);
- Maxima, development of retail software and mobile solutions for stores.
Other Point of Sale blogs of interest:
- Scandit secures $7.5m Series A from Atomico as data capture shifts to smart devices #NRF17
- Zebra SmartSense™ for Retail Helps Retailers Execute Successful Omnichannel Fulfillment Strategies
- New Elo mPOS System Flips Between POS and Self-Order Kiosk #NRF17 Booth 4162
- GK Software Launches Mobile Customer Engagement Platform in U.S. #NRF17 Booth 1853
- Datalogic Highlights Retail Products and Retail Supply Chain Solutions at #NRF17 Booth 3827
- Diebold Nixdorf Unveils New Connected Commerce Solutions #NRF17 Booth 2879