Datacap Releases Certified WorldPay US EMV Solution for Point of Sale
Chalfont, PA – Datacap Systems, leading integrated payments middleware provider, has completed US EMV level 3 certification with WorldPay and released an EMV-capable version of NETePay™ available for download immediately. NETePay for WorldPay’s host-based processing platform provides hundreds of point of sale providers with the ability to deliver US EMV functionality via an evolving list of PIN Pads through one simple out-of-scope interface.
The initial EMV-capable release of NETePay for WorldPay is certified to utilize the VX 805 PIN Pad from Verifone that supports EMV, MSR, PIN and NFC contactless transactions. Additional hardware options supporting signature capture, unattended applications, and mobile solutions will be released shortly via subsequent re-certifications.
“We’re excited to announce our US EMV certification with WorldPay’s host-based processing platform,” reports Justin Zeigler, marketing director at Datacap Systems. “The Datacap/WorldPay product usage program has been a solid source of recurring revenue for the channel and we’re looking forward to building upon the current program with support for US EMV transactions.”
This release adds yet another processing option to Datacap’s current EMV-certified versions of NETePay which to date include Mercury, Vantiv, Paymentech, Sterling Payment, First Data Rapid Connect and TSYS, with more to follow.
NETePay for WorldPay is available for outright purchase or via the Datacap/WorldPay usage program immediately. Merchants interested in processing EMV transactions through WorldPay should contact their POS reseller to learn how Datacap payment solutions can help with EMV transaction processing and enhanced cardholder security. If your Point of Sale package isn’t yet integrated to Datacap’s payment interfaces, contact us today to get started!
About Datacap Systems
Datacap Systems celebrates 32 years of successfully designing, manufacturing and marketing innovative integrated payment solutions for any Point of Sale. One simple interface allows Point of Sale developers to keep pace with evolving trends and payment industry standards, so they can spend development dollars on POS innovation rather than integrated payments. Because we sell our products exclusively through authorized POS resellers, merchants receive high-end payment solutions coupled with top-tier installation, service and support. Integrated payment solutions from Datacap are utilized by hundreds of POS applications in an array of vertical markets.
Other recent news releases:
- Mobify to Chair Mobile Summit on Mobile Shopping and Engagement at eTail West
- CloudCommerce Reports Over 500% Increase in December 2015 Quarterly Revenue YOY
- Elite SEM Launches Division To Help Marketers Reach Active Shoppers
- USA Technologies Announces Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2016 Results
- Invengo Appoints Rfid Specialist Cisper Electronics As European Inpower Distributor
- ARCA Expands Retail Solutions Portfolio With Acquisition Of TRAIDIS
- Apple Pay Now Available on Rue La La Mobile App
- Chesapeake System Solutions Recognized Among Top 10 Accounting Solution Providers 2016
* Now in our 7th year
* Over 80,000 visitors a month to the website, served over 4 million pages to viewers last year.
* 92% SMB (small to medium businesses)
* 90% looking for a POS solution of some kind
* Average visitor reads 5 pages per visit