Datalliance now manages over 20,000 locations, 26 million SKU’s, and $40B in sales
World’s Largest Provider of Cloud-Based Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) Platform Services Grows in Global Consumer and Industrial Markets
CINCINNATI, OH–(Marketwired – Feb 23, 2016) – Datalliance today announced that the company extended its track record of consistent growth for the past 20+ years. Increases came from new and expanded customer subscriptions for the Datalliance Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) platform and associated services. Fifteen new customers were added in North America and Europe — the most new customers ever added in a single year. Those new customers are or will be managing products as diverse as bearings, toothpaste, valves, toilets, tools, cosmetics, candy, ice cream, pet food, DVDs, first aid products, auto parts, work apparel and more. So the momentum of companies in a variety of consumer and industrial segments moving to VMI by way of Datalliance continues.
As the world’s largest independent Vendor Managed Inventory platform and service provider, Datalliance VMI saw increases in all key volume statistics and now manages over 20,000 locations, 26 million SKU’s, and $40B in annualized customer sales.
The geographic range of locations supported by Datalliance customers also took a leap forward in 2015. Expansion into the Latin American and Asia/Pacific regions accelerated and the first locations in Africa were added. 2015 expansion in those areas were primarily in the electrical and automotive markets, but plans have been put firmly in place by other Datalliance customers to support consumer products as well in the coming year. There has been little or no VMI activity in these areas until now.
Datalliance also continued to develop important new VMI process innovations through delivery of three new releases of its cloud-based VMI platform. Enhancements included important …rhttp://www.marketwired.com/mw/release.do?id=2099515&sourceType=3
- Paymentwall opens Japanese digital market to international businesses
- Ingenico Named One of the Most Innovative Technology Companies in Georgia
- Reflektion Closes $18 Million in Series B Funding Led by Battery Ventures
- Ahold USA and RSi Reinvent the Retailer Supplier Relationship
- Dream Payments Launches Mobile Merchant Services Platform for Banks and Merchant Acquirers
- BTM Global Implements Oracle Retail POS and Store Invt Mgmt For Perry Ellis
- New FreshBooks Credit Card Reader Gets Small Business Owners Paid on the Spot
- Verifi Hires Donald Weary as VP of Merchant Solutions & Product Operations
- Maropost Releases Shopify Integration
- Retail Leaders Forum in Sydney, Australia #RLForum
- CloudPay Solution to Offer Tokens for Issuer Wallets #MWC16