Digital Signage Market – Expected to Reach $31.7 Billion by 2025 – Research and Markets
The global digital signage market is predicted to attain USD 31.71 billion by 2025, as per a new study. The market is expected to witness a CAGR of 7.9% over the forecast period, owing to increasing demand from end-use industries, which prominently include retail and healthcare, is anticipated to propel the industry growth over the forecast period.
The creation and distribution of content with digital signage are the effective promotional strategies for the enterprises, as they are able to reach out to a larger audience base. This is anticipated to spur the adoption of digitized marketing via signage across the corporate and hospitality sectors. Greater screen sizes, such as above 52-inch displays, are likely to gain popularity over the forecast period.
Digital displays with 4K technology address the growing demand for sharp images. Software providers have been targeting new entrants by designing solutions compatible with Android OS. The emergence of IoT, coupled with increasing adoption of cloud computing, is expected to enable the collection of vital operational and marketing data. Digital signage help companies decrease their long-term operational costs by reducing the use of paper for advertising. Furthermore, the incorporation of LED-backlit panels has resulted in considerable energy savings.
- Adflow Networks, Inc.
- BrightSign LLC
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- KeyWest Technology, Inc.
- LG Electronics
- Microsoft Corporation
- NEC Display Solutions Ltd.
- Omnivex Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Samsung Electronics
- Scala, Inc.
- Winmate Communication, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Digital Signage Industry Outlook
Chapter 4 Digital Signage Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 5 Digital Signage Market Component Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 6 Digital Signage Market Technology Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 7 Digital Signage Market Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 8 Digital Signage Market Location Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 9 Digital Signage Market Content Category Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 10 Digital Signage Market Size Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 11 Digital Signage Market Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 12 Competitive Landscape
Other Point of Sale News:
- Chain Restaurants Say EPA Ethanol Fuel Level for 2018 is Too High
- Latest Mastercard Start Path Program Includes Blockchain, Digital Identity and Healthcare
- Infinite Peripherals Launches InfineaRetail™ Airline Edition for In-Flight Retail Service
- Retailers Urge Senate Passage of ‘Once-in-a-Generation’ Tax Reform Bill
- FIME expands Discover Network With End-to-end Certification Tools and Services
- B2 Processing Announces PINPad Drivers To Easily Migrate Point-of-Sale to EMV and Contactless
- Cyber Monday Sees $3.4 Billion in Desktop Online Sales to Rank as Top U.S. Online Spending Day
- Global Payments and CaixaBank Bring Apple Pay to Customers
- Brother Mobile Solutions’ New PT-E800W Industrial Labeling System Offers Star Performance
- Wayfair Reports 53% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Weekend