Drop Tank to Accelerate Deployment of C-Store Loyalty Programs
Paytronix rewards platform now available for convenience stores
Newton, MA—March 22, 2016—Paytronix Systems, Inc., a leading provider of reward program solutions to restaurants and retailers, today announced a partnership with Drop Tank, a leading fuel-reward company, to accelerate the integration of the Paytronix Reward Platform with leading convenience store POS systems. The new integrations with Gilbarco Passport, NCR Radiant and Verifone Commander will help enable c-store chains to benefit from the proven Paytronix-powered rewards platform.
The combination of the Paytronix system with market-dominating c-store POS systems, will enable c-stores across the country to benefit from a greater understanding of their customer base, motivate increased visits and spending, and further differentiate the brands in highly competitive markets. Paytronix and Drop Tank are completing integrations with three POS systems that will give c-Stores access to three unique reward program benefits:
- Exceptional Customer Experiences – program rewards are accrued and are able to be redeemed in real time at the POS.
- Increased Customer Engagement – geofencing, SMS and email messages triggered by POS transactions and activated by a proprietary rules engine deliver relevant messages that compel action while strengthening the brand connection.
- Time-Saving Work Flows – campaign tools enable the marketer to target members by actual visit and spending behavior, predicted spending and visit behavior as well as the usual demographic data, deploy digital message campaigns, test campaign efficacy with target and control groups and then measure incremental behavior attributed to the promotion.
“We couldn’t be more excited about broadening our service footprint in the convenience store industry. Bringing new technology to help marketers deliver a positive business impact is a rewarding business,” said Andrew Robbins, president, Paytronix Systems Inc. “The new POS integrations will enable us to help switch customers from underperforming legacy reward program systems to our technology that was built to deliver actionable customer intelligence, speed, and reliability.”
“As a leading provider of fuel-reward systems and offers, Drop Tank has a deep understanding of c-store loyalty technology,” said David VanWiggeren, CEO, Drop Tank. “With its complementary rewards programs, Paytronix is a natural partner for Drop Tank as we both strive to help our c-Store customers get closer to their guests and improve the frequency and size of their spend.”
About Drop Tank
Drop Tank is a fuel-reward company, focused on cents-off-per-gallon products and services. Drop Tank partners with recognizable fuel and convenience store brands, such as Marathon and BP, where its CentsOff™ products can be redeemed. Drop Tank’s products can be used as promotional items, employee incentives, and loyalty program rewards – made available for any third-party organizations and businesses looking to offer fuel discounts. For more information, or to order CentsOff™ products, visit www.drop-tank.com.
About Paytronix Systems, Inc.
Paytronix’s proprietary guest engagement platform helps more than 280 restaurant and retail chains manage and grow more than $10 Billion in guest spend. Customers benefit from big data consumer insights that Paytronix generates from 1-to-1 engagement with more than 30 million loyal guests—through mobile, social and today’s most innovative digital marketing tools. As a result, customers can more effectively segment and motivate their guests to increase spend and drive revenue. For more information, visit www.paytronix.com.
Other Point of Sale News Blogs that may interest you:
- Ebates Survey Finds Adults and Teens Agree – Retail Therapy Is Good for the Soul
- Paypal and Stripe Eager To Service Cuba
- USA Technologies Expands Board of Directors with Selection of New CSO
- Global Digital Payments to Reach 3.6 Trillion This Year, Juniper Research Finds
- American Apparel Uses RFID And Postmates To Bring On-Demand Delivery
- Cayan Announces Third Annual Hackathon in March