#Shoptalk Today – MindMeld Launches Conversational AI Solution
Facebook, Microsoft and others have recently opened access to enable companies to reach more than 1.5 billion users across the world’s most popular messaging platforms. This represents an unprecedented new opportunity to reach customers. However, most initial attempts to build conversational bot experiences for these platforms have met with mixed results.
Building a bot appears simple at first glance, but creating one which lives up to user expectations requires some of the most advanced AI technology available today, including the ability to do:
- intent classification
- natural language understanding
- dialog management
- question answering
MindMeld for Commerce provides all of these state-of-the-art technologies, empowering large retailers to create conversational experiences which can outperform today’s bots as well as virtual assistants like Siri, Alexa and Cortana.
With MindMeld for Commerce, retailers can build new conversational interfaces that can:
- help users easily find the information or product they want without needing to call customer support;
- enable quick messaging-based transactions without requiring users to install a native app;
- deliver better customer support at lower cost by automating the most common customer interactions.
Pricing and Availability
MindMeld for Commerce is available today as an enterprise-grade, on-premise solution as well as a cloud-based offering. MindMeld provides both the advanced technology and expertise to transform any company’s proprietary data into an advanced AI platform to power next-generation conversational interfaces.
More information about MindMeld for Commerce is available at www.info.mindmeld.com/commerce.html. Information about MindMeld can be found at the company’s website at www.mindmeld.com or by contacting the company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 2011, MindMeld has pioneered the conversational AI technology behind the emerging generation of intelligent user interfaces. The MindMeld platform currently powers advanced conversational experiences for some of the world’s largest media companies, government agencies, automotive manufacturers, and fashion retailers. MindMeld’s customers and investors include Google, Samsung, Intel, Telefonica, Liberty Global, IDG, USAA, Spotify and others. MindMeld has been widely recognized as a leader in conversational AI and was named by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the “100 Brilliant Companies” of 2015 and by MIT Technology Review as one of the world’s “50 Smartest Companies” of 2014.
- Reflektion Named a 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor in Digital Commerce Marketing
- Paytronix and Olo Help Restaurant Marketers Get to Know Their Guests
- RetailNext Hires Mark King as Senior Account Director
- Retailers’ limited financing offerings hamper sales growth, customer retention
- FlexShopper Reports Q1 2016 Results And 170% Revenue Growth
- Billy Dec Announced as Keynote Speaker for BAR at #NRAShow
- #Shoptalk Retail Orders Using Promotions Up 86 Percent YOY in March 2016
- Grupo M Apparel Manufacturer Selects NGC’s Fashion PLM Software
- Datacap solves US EMV for Mobile POS with TranCloud
- Convey Launches New Intelligent Fulfillment Platform at #Shoptalk
- RetailNext, Lightspeed Partner to Deliver Integrated Solutions
- TrueCommerce Announces eStore Integration
- CAM Commerce Solutions Releases RetailSTAR 10.1
- Dallas Rapid Transit Uses PayNearMe to Reduce Cash Handling