DynamicAction Discusses Future of Artificial Intelligence In Retail At #Shoptalk 2016
SILICON VALLEY, Calif. – May 3, 2016 – At the inaugural Shoptalk conference, DynamicAction’s CEO and Co-founder, John Squire, will bring his knowledge of advanced analytics in the retail industry to the panel, “The Future of Artificial Intelligence in Retail,” Tuesday, May 17 at 1:40 p.m. PST. The panelists will examine the role of artificial intelligence through their predictions for retail’s future technology platforms, what (and who) will be rendered obsolete and where automation systems will prevail.
Squire will take the stage with Tim Tuttle, Founder & CEO at MindMeld; Andy Narayanan, Head of Visual Intelligence, Sentient Technologies; and Brent Franson, CEO at Euclid Analytics.
Guiding this discussion surrounding the monumental shift occurring in retail as a result of AI is the preeminent expert on the subject, Dr. Barney Pell. Dr. Pell is an entrepreneur and pioneer in artificial intelligence and machine learning, having previously led the 85-person AI R&D team at NASA. He is currently co-founder & Chief Strategy Officer at LocoMobi and co-founder & CTO at Moon Express.
If you would like to connect with John Squire and Dr. Pell at the show to further discuss the role of AI and machine learning during Shoptalk May 15-18, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by their storefront (T55B) on Main Street during the conference.
Better decisions. Faster action. DynamicAction is the most advanced analytics solution specifically built for retail merchandising teams.
Connecting and analyzing millions of data points from every part of a retail organization, DynamicAction uses more than 600 proprietary algorithms that encapsulate hundreds of collective years of retail knowledge to pinpoint margin-eating disconnects in the business, prescribe the precise actions to take and accurately rank those actions by financial impact. Merchandising and eCommerce teams run more efficient organizations, sell more at full price, curb the discounting addiction, capitalize on demand and increase profit.
Retailers across the globe, including Brooks Brothers, Sur la Table, El Corte Ingles, Tesco, Nine West and Cole Haan, rely on DynamicAction to make better and more profitable decisions in order to get to action, faster.
Leading analyst firm Frost & Sullivan recently declared, “DynamicAction has Moneyballed retail. There’s a new way to run retail organizations—with a clear understanding of data and immediate actions to improve performance.”
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, DynamicAction has offices in London and Dallas. Connect with us at www.DynamicAction.com
More Point of sale and retail news articles:
- Single store Point of sale and barcode printing hardware for sale – used
- True Religion Redefines Customer Engagement With Apple Watch App Retail Solutions
- Online Transaction Fraud to More Than Double to $25bn by 2020, finds Juniper Research
- Mobeam Surpasses 40 Million Barcode Beaming Transactions at Retail POS
- SocioFabrica Announces Multiple Upgrades to Nicho Content Aggregation Platform
- Tyco Retail Solutions to Showcase Innovative Technology at #RFIDLive 2016
- RetailMeNot, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2016 Financial Results
- Reserve Now the Country’s Biggest Restaurant Reservations and Payment Network
- MMF Point-of-Sale Wheelchair Accessible Payment Terminal Mount Addresses ADA Concerns
- Liberty Computer Systems Certifies Three Epson Printers For Dry Cleaning Point of Sale
- pcCashdrawer At Toshiba Connect 2016