e-Nabler Teams Up with Vantiv to Offer EMV-Certified Tablet and Mobile POS Solution
“eMobilePOS is proud to announce a partnership with the innovative payment industry leader Vantiv Integrated Payments,” saysJoel Vázquez, CEO and president of e-Nabler. “Vantiv’s strong channel presence and powerful payment services coupled with various hardware incentive programs will help ‘massify’ our POS offering at a time when conversion to EMV is becoming more and more pressing.”
“Vantiv is honored to partner with e-Nabler, a leader in POS software solutions, serving multiple verticals,” says Matt Downs, head of business and channel development for Vantiv Integrated Payments. “e-Nabler offers a holistic approach to mobile and cloud-based POS solutions, and we are like-minded about innovative offerings.”
The joint offering includes diverse payment and security technologies such as end-to-end encryption, tokenization and the ability to accept contactless payments (NFC) through services such as Apple Pay and Samsung Pay. Vantiv has certified the Ingenico iPP350 EMV chip and PIN terminal for countertop use and the Ingenico iCMP EMV chip and PIN credit card entry device for pairing with a tablet or mobile device.
Other point of sale articles of interest:
- McDonald’s is Now Available for Delivery on UberEATS in Florida
- US Payments Forum Winter Market Top Priorities for 2017
- Mastercard statement on Favourable Judgment regarding UK retailer action on Interchange Fees
- FMI and Nielsen Release First Set of Findings on the Digitally Engaged Food Shopper
- Smart Label Market Will be Worth $16.12 Billion by 2025: Grand View Research, Inc.
- Cannabis Industry Sees Cautionary Optimism and New POS Market Opportunities
- Applied Business Software Announces Partnership with Payment Data Systems
- New Data Shows Bigger Smartphones are Responsible for Increasing E-Commerce Sales