eCommerce Draws Consumers and Investors in Automotive Aftermarket
Technology is disrupting retail with Automotive Aftermarket among the industries seeing double-digit growth in eCommerce sales. Passionate enthusiasts and a growing cache of millennial consumers are increasingly making more automotive purchases online, contributing to the channel’s rapid penetration. More brands are investing in robust direct-to-consumer platforms to bolster sales and accelerate growth.
Private equity firms have taken notice of the growth in aftermarket eCommerce trends and consumer preferences. Newly acquired and existing platforms are on the hunt for highly accretive and synergistic add-on acquisitions. Notable activity in 2017 includes platform investments by Gridiron Capital (Rough Country Suspension Systems), CCMP Capital (Truck Hero), and Kinderhook Industries (Race Winning Brands).
We would welcome the opportunity to speak with you or your relevant relationships to more thoroughly discuss recent trends and attributes of the winners and losers in this changing landscape.
To learn more about BGL’s Consumer & Retail Group, please visit: http://www.bglco.com/consumer-products-retail-services
About Brown Gibbons Lang & Company
Brown Gibbons Lang & Company is a leading independent investment bank serving the middle market. BGL specializes in mergers and acquisitions advisory services, debt and equity placements, financial restructuring advice, and valuations and fairness opinions, with global industry teams in Business Services, Consumer, Environmental & Industrial Services, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Industrials, and Real Estate. BGL has offices in Chicago, Cleveland, and Philadelphia and real estate offices in Chicago, Cleveland, Irvine, and San Antonio, in addition to Global M&A partner offices in more than 50 countries across 5 continents. BGL is able to deliver to our clients unparalleled access to strategic relationships, investors, and opportunities globally. For more information, please visit www.bglco.com.
Other Point of Sale News:
- Rambus Collaborates with Samsung Canada and Interac to Help Deliver Samsung Pay in Canada
- Acquisition Creates Thermal Receipt Industry Leader
- Retailers Welcome Tax Bill,Call Tax Reform by Christmas ‘Perfect Present’ for U.S. Economy
- Three-Quarters Of Americans Concerned About Identity Theft During Holiday Shopping Season
- Retailers Ask Supreme Court to Take Up Online Sales Tax Case and Recognize
- Total Retail Announces Release of its 2017 Retail Technology Report
- Latest U.S. Retail Market Outlook Shows Sector’s Growth Has Slowed To ’Low Water
- Bluefin Payment Systems and Accepta LLC Partner for PCI-Validated P2PE
- ATMIA’s Withdraw Cash Wednesday Consumer Campaign Now Underway
- NCR Ranked #1 in Global POS Software by RBR in Second Year of Market Report