Elavon Extends Relationship With Costco Canada, Offers Payment Processing To Canadian members
TORONTO – April 5, 2016 Elavon, a leading global payments provider and subsidiary of U.S. Bancorp (NYSE:USB), has signed a multi-year agreement with leading membership club Costco Wholesale Canada to extend its business relationship offering payment processing services to Costco members in Canada. Elavon has offered its preferred payment processing program to Costco Canada members since 2005.
“Elavon has delivered exceptional value and service to Canadian members by offering popular payment processing options and business products,” said Louis-Martin Caron, director of Costco Services in Canada.
Elavon and Costco Canada’s business agreement serves many Costco members in all types of small businesses. Elavon’s easy-to-use solutions suit various environments and needs, allowing Costco members to better serve their customers. Benefits for Costco Canada members using Elavon solutions include preferred pricing, dedicated sales professionals and 24×7 bilingual customer service.
“The Elavon and Costco Canada relationship has benefitted Canadian businesses for over a decade. The strength of our relationship comes from our shared goal, which is to provide the best service possible for our customers at prices that make sense for their business,” said Mia Huntington, general manager of Elavon in Canada. “Working together, Costco and Elavon will continue to provide products and services to ensure members can focus on growing their business.”
Other POS news:
- Strong Results in Worldpay-Georgia Tech FinTech Initiative
- Contactless Payments Via Mobile and Wearable Devices to Approach 100bn by 2018
- SML Clarity 3.x Retail Selected As Finalist For #RFIDLive award
- Magento Commerce Launches Next-Generation Magento Marketplace
- ABI Research Ranks Unacast, T-Ink, Philips, and VMob as New Innovators in Indoor Location,
- Brightpearl Announces Integration with Magento Designed for Rapid Page Load Times
- Applebee’s Revamps Mobile App for Online Ordering and Carside To-Go
- Instead of giving a gift card, give actual stock in a company. Buy it at the supermarket.
- Restaurant Tech Company Receives Investment from Diageo Technology Ventures
- Adyen launches RevenueAccelerate: Maximizing card transactions #money2020europe