Elo Launches New Elo Elite Audio Visual Partner Program
MILPITAS, CA–(Marketwired – May 5, 2016) – Elo, a global supplier of digital touchscreen solutions, is introducing the Elo Elite AV (audio visual) Partner Program, a new subset of the broader Elo Elite program specifically designed for AV integrators. Elo recognizes the importance of the ProAV customer segment in scaling sales of the broad solution portfolio in interactive digital signage, and the Elo AV Partner Program provides the resources needed to foster a long term, mutually beneficial relationship between Elo, distributor partners and the ProAV integrator community.
Across market verticals, digital signage is moving to interactive applications that enrich the user experience. Elo’s entire portfolio of professional-grade digital signage solutions is designed specifically for interactivity in sizes ranging from 10 to 70 inches. And, with 20+ million installations globally, Elo brings valuable expertise to every opportunity. The new program provides AV partners better access to a global leader who understands interactive technology and applications, knows the ecosystem and can partner effectively for success.
“As a channel-centric company, our Elo Elite partners have proven to be an invaluable tool in building phenomenal touchscreen solutions for our customers,” said Chris Sullivan, vice president of global sales at Elo. “Our new Elo Elite AV program will allow us to more richly reward those partners that serve the powerful ProAV channel while providing them with the information, tools and resources they need to succeed.”
Elo Elite AV Partner Program benefits include a dedicated sales person, lead referrals, priority technical support, special pricing, bid registration, marketing and PR support, 50 percent off MSRP demo unit pricing, discounts for government and education deals, freight benefits, and first look at all product launches. To qualify for the program, partners must be a value-added reseller or integrator in the ProAV space with a turnkey software solution or mounting and other presentation options, offer end-user technical support, have an outside sales organization and purchase from an Elo authorized ProAV distributor. Less than 20 percent of a member’s quarterly sales revenue may come from web-based sales activity.
For qualifying members, the Elo Elite AV Program application is available today. For more information or to review the specific terms and conditions visit Elotouchpos.com/partners or call 1-844-Elo-Elite today.
Elo is a global leader in touchscreen solutions including point of sale systems and interactive signage displays from 10 to 70 inches. The inventor of the touchscreen, Elo now has 20+ million retail and hospitality installations in 80+ countries with products designed in California and built to last with a 3-year standard warranty. The Elo touchscreen experience has consistently stood for quality, reliability and innovation. Elo intellectual property is protected by global patent, trademark and design registrations. Learn more about Elo’s partner programs at EloTouchPOS.com and Elo’s corporate website at EloTouch.com.
Elo and the Elo logo are trademarks of Elo Touch Solutions, Inc. and its affiliates.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
MORE POS NEWS:
- CART Releases New eCommerce Buying Guide For Supermarket Retailers
- Mobilize Automates Segmentation, Personalization through Partnership with Sagarmatha
- NitroSell to Sponsor Retail Management Hero (RMH) Education Track at #RRC16
- LOC Certification of Elo Touchscreens Enhances In-Store Digital Touchpoints for Grocers
- Howard Company To Display Line of Digital Signage at #NRAShow
- DynamicAction Discusses Future of Artificial Intelligence In Retail At #Shoptalk 2016
- Bump Club and Beyond Launches National VIP Parent Perk Program
- The ALDO Group Steps Into Omnichannel Shopping with SAP Hybris Solutions
- TIDAL Boosts Global Expansion, Peak Transaction Processing Capabilities With Exclusive Ingenico ePayments Partnership
- Single store Point of sale and barcode printing hardware for sale – used
- True Religion Redefines Customer Engagement With Apple Watch App Retail Solutions
- Online Transaction Fraud to More Than Double to $25bn by 2020, finds Juniper Research
- Mobeam Surpasses 40 Million Barcode Beaming Transactions at Retail POS